Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is roping at dec 24 2025 a good idea if nothing good changes

If you actually want to rope then why wait a year? It would be best to do it ASAP if you're truly in pain.
I think you don't actually want to rope. Maybe explore avenues that you could continue living comfortably? In the next 20 years we'll have virtual vistas indistinguishable from reality. Infact, being a leech now is hardly significant as most HUMANS will become redundant in the next couple of years due to the AI revolution... so if you wait until UBI is inevitably instated and jobs are mostly abolished, you could have the potential to live forever due to medical advancements and inceldom becomes irrelevant at that point.
Im on my last leg, Pain is so severe i cant fucking function anymore.

i suggest you wait
i am gonna end it in 10yrs, so thats 2034 if things dont change.

i wanted to rope :feelsrope: in 2015 but i didnt cause my parents got no other successor besides me to take care of them. also they wont be able to cope my loss
gonna make sure my parents are decently set before doing it in 2034.
but the cuckiety might collapse before and it'll change everything

isn't cyanide painless??

i suggest you wait
i am gonna end it in 10yrs, so thats 2034 if things dont change.

i wanted to rope :feelsrope: in 2015 but i didnt cause my parents got no other successor besides me to take care of them. also they wont be able to cope my loss
gonna make sure my parents are decently set before doing it in 2034.
but the cuckiety might collapse before and it'll change everything

isn't cyanide painless??
Why are you a cuck for your parents ?