Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic guy gets banned from his gym for talking to women

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Both bluepillers and redpillers tell men to put themselves out there more, to approach as much as possible, to try to talk to as many women as possible. Meanwhile this kind of shit happens. He got in trouble and got banned from a place for being an ugly male who tries to talk to women

Chad could pull it off of course without any issues of course though.

To be fair tho, as you'll see in the following posts the guy sounds autistic or at least not very socially aware. This sounds like some PUA shit. Doesn't work because he isn't chad of course. Might be larp because it's fucking 4chan

@ReturnOfSaddam this is what happens when a gymcel tries to approach or tries PUA lmao

@ReturnOfSaddam this is what happens when a gymcel tries to approach or tries PUA lmao
Approaching is a death sentence in of itself.

This is why more nonchads have to keep approaching, so whores can have their self esteem lowered and always be reminded of their non makeup wearing looksmatches.

This is why more nonchads have to keep approaching, so whores can have their self esteem lowered and always be reminded of their non makeup wearing looksmatches.
Eventually approaching will be outright banned. It will only drive more cucks to OnlyFans, IG, and Tinder.

"cool and charismatic way" :feelskek:

"you need that water bottle filled up? I can get you the cool juice with electrolytes, it's what the plants crave" aka roofies :ha..feels:
lmao. guy is turbo autist

"cool and charismatic way" :feelskek:

"you need that water bottle filled up? I can get you the cool juice with electrolytes, it's what the plants crave" aka roofies :ha..feels:
I dont know what this guy expected to happen

Just fucking lol what an absolute moron. The part where he mentioned turning the speed down to get their attention made me laugh out loud :feelskek:

Literally being a waiter providing free drinks in a fucking gym. Male stupidity knows no bounds

Just fucking lol what an absolute moron. The part where he mentioned turning the speed down to get their attention made me laugh out loud :feelskek:

Literally being a waiter providing free drinks in a fucking gym. Male stupidity knows no bounds

Foids would prefer if chad spit on them rather than subhuman would talk to them

Think about it sperg guys...

Why are women going the gym?

Answer: to get better bodies for chads and chads only.

Your silly to think they're doing it for fit average guys even if these gym bunny women have dog faces.

Approaching is a death sentence in of itself.
i got laughed at

and thanked every god there is that the foids were too ashamed to tell anyone because it would make people joke about them being in a relationship with me

Last edited:
i got laughed at and thanked every god there is that the foids were too ashamed to tell anyone because it would make people joke about them being in a relationship with me
"Just go talk to them bro". Proceeds to make fun of you when you get rejected. What's even more infuriating is when they say "you shouldn't have approached her, she didn't give you any signs of interest. You're trying too hard bro, let them come to you". Their cognitive dissonance is off the charts. It's the only way to be apart of this clown world.

The gym is the last place a sub-8 male should try approaching.

You have to be the most handsome guy the foid has ever seen to even consider approaching her (cold) at the gym.

The gym is the last place a sub-8 male should try approaching.

You have to be the most handsome guy the foid has ever seen to even consider approaching her (cold) at the gym.
That's cold approaching in general though. Shit's just as hard (or impossible) in the streets, in a park or wherever else

Maybe in a way it would lower their expectations
Think about it sperg guys...

Why are women going the gym?

Answer: to get better bodies for chads and chads only.

Your silly to think they're doing it for fit average guys even if these gym bunny women have dog faces.
Most people laugh at foids going to the gym because they don’t know what their doing on any of the machines and have awful form.

Both bluepillers and redpillers tell men to put themselves out there more, to approach as much as possible, to try to talk to as many women as possible. Meanwhile this kind of shit happens. He got in trouble and got banned from a place for being an ugly male who tries to talk to women

Chad could pull it off of course without any issues of course though.

View attachment 358414

To be fair tho, as you'll see in the following posts the guy sounds autistic or at least not very socially aware. This sounds like some PUA shit. Doesn't work because he isn't chad of course. Might be larp because it's fucking 4chan

View attachment 358415

View attachment 358416

Only good looking people are allowed to hit on other people.

Only good looking people are allowed to hit on other people.
It wouldn't have been a problem if he had been good looking. Even if the girls would have said no, they wouldn't have felt offend or felt the need to report him if he had been good looking

Dude this guy sounds extremely autistic

He probably needs to work on his personality :feelsclown:

guy is turbo autist
Op story was probably a larp but sad to read if true tbh ngl. Sometimes i wonder if it's better for men on the spectrum to stay bluepilled, that dude is probably happy in his own bubble instead of seeing the harsh blackpilled reality.

Jfl made me laugh out loud ngl :feelskek::feelskek:
The number one rule of approaching is that you should never approach a random stranger. That shit will backfire if you're not atleast 6PSL minimum.

Hit on girls at college -> expelled
Hit on girls at the gym -> banned
Don't hit on girls -> wtf dude you should hit on 1000 girls

I think he needs to approach more. :feelskek:

Hit on girls at college -> expelled
Hit on girls at the gym -> banned
Don't hit on girls -> wtf dude you should hit on 1000 girls
Yeah that's what pisses me off

Jfl made me laugh out loud ngl :feelskek::feelskek:
The number one rule of approaching is that you should never approach a random stranger. That shit will backfire if you're not atleast 6PSL minimum.
Don't approach unless you're chadlite at least and/or unless you get IOIs

Girls get offended by seeing ugly face, by approaching you are bothering her. Thats why pua should be forbidden as a scam, it could get you in trouble.