Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Autistic half curry shot a cop to death inside police station

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/N8XfU5plDHQ?si=Re-dmhjGeA3C_kHH

The shootER (Louis De Zoysa) has a Sri-Lankan fathER and British mothER. He used to expERience “vicious bullying” due to his autism (and most likely also for being a half curry).

His lawyER argued that he killed the cop aftER having an “autistic meltdown”

AftER killing the cop, he shot himself in the neck but survived, resulting in him being pERmanently mentally and physically disabled. He is always in a wheelchair, and has significant brain damage due to which he needs a whiteboard to communicate

Please pay your respects to anothER saint: Louis De Zoysa

May his sacrifices nevER be forgotten and may he dine in the halls of the martyrs with Saint Elliot RodgER in the aftERlife

Last edited:
What kind of prison would they put him in since he's disabled?

he is good looking, i bet the foids will mourn him

Wtf, he is not good looking at all, I have same skull shape as him and colour but I got less uee
he is good looking, he has the clean chad look. he probably get with some liberal foid that likes immigrants

The shootER (Louis De Zoysa) has a Sri-Lankan fathER and British mothER. He used to expERience “vicious bullying” due to his autism (and most likely also for being a half curry).

AftER killing the cop, he shot himself in the neck but survived, resulting in him being pERmanently mentally and physically disabled. He is always in a wheelchair, and has significant brain damage due to which he needs a whiteboard to communicate

May his sacrifices nevER be forgotten and may he dine in the halls of the martyrs with Saint Elliot RodgER in the aftERlife

Bruh only killed a cop, What a retard.

Imagine having a white mother but still looking brown.

Imagine having a white mother but still looking brown.

His dad must’ve been a vERy dark skinned curry for him to mate with a white woman and end up producing a light brown son (instead of a tanned son).

His dad must’ve been a vERy dark skinned curry for him to mate with a white woman and end up producing a light brown son (instead of a tanned son).
He ain’t light brown nigga, he is medium-brown, but still mogs most of .is user.

You came out of the room of a white woman and you still like look like a foreigner. No wonder nobody wants to mix with these animals.

You came out of the room of a white woman and you still like look like a foreigner. No wonder nobody wants to mix with these animals.
Race mixing is good, it creates people like Jeremy Meeks. Unironically, I want white women to breed with Mongoloids or Nigerite to create an ultimate specimen.

Race mixing is good, it creates people like Jeremy Meeks. Unironically, I want white women to breed with Mongoloids or Nigerite to create an ultimate specimen.
The white women are not gonna do that. Because they are not going to want to have children that look nothing like them. Most white women are complete feminist horse and they are not going to tolerate a strong brown man telling them what to do. You need to stop with these fantasies of white pussy and just try to max with women of a foreign race that are beneath yours.

The white women are not gonna do that. Because they are not going to want to have children that look nothing like them. Most white women are complete feminist horse and they are not going to tolerate a strong brown man telling them what to do. You need to stop with these fantasies of white pussy and just try to max with women of a foreign race that are beneath yours.
Bruh, iam curry, I don’t have fantasis to breed with white women imao, they are the biggest whores and most degenerate. I don’t want std ridden pink fllapy beef to fuck. I actually Don’t want to reproduce no more. I’ve never mentioned to breed with brown men lol, I just wished they breed with blacks and Asian men which has entirely different skull shapes. It creates new specimens I guess. Exotic.

medium-strong MTN

Bruh, iam curry, I don’t have fantasis to breed with white women imao, they are the biggest whores and most degenerate. I don’t want std ridden pink fllapy beef to fuck. I actually Don’t want to reproduce no more. I’ve never mentioned to breed with brown men lol, I just wished they breed with blacks and Asian men which has entirely different skull shapes. It creates new specimens I guess. Exotic.
I personally believe not only should people not be race mixing they shouldn't be having children period. I am an anti natalist I want this species to clock out of existence. We are humans. We are pieces of shit All we do is pollute the planet and dry up the earth's resources. We have no business creating new life just so that new life can suffer worse than we did. It's a form of child abuse and child torture and I don't stand for that sort of nonsense.

I personally believe not only should people not be race mixing they shouldn't be having children period. I am an anti natalist I want this species to clock out of existence. We are humans. We are pieces of shit All we do is pollute the planet and dry up the earth's resources. We have no business creating new life just so that new life can suffer worse than we did. It's a form of child abuse and child torture and I don't stand for that sort of nonsense.
I completely agree with you.

Do you live in the west?

No idea who you’re replying to cos he is in my blocklist. But I hundred pERcent share the same anti-Natalie’s views as you.

The pain/suffERing in life greatly outweighs the pleasure/enjoyment, so the net cost/benefit of life is NEGATIVE.

BettER to not exist

Images
he is not good looking :feelskek:

he is good looking, he has the clean chad look. he probably get with some liberal foid that likes immigrants
no he doesnt you retard jfl :lul:
he has bug prey eyes, face has weirdness to it and symmetry is off

now i am going of his pics in the vid

He could detect the lack of confidence in the foid Cop.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back