Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to that 2018cel (maybe 2017cel) who said he wanted to fuck a mare?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember joining in May 2018 (time flies) and he was very active, oldcels will remember. He had an animu profile pic of a horse "playfully" licking the face of an anime foid, also in his signature he had something like "why I can buy a mare, kill it, chop it and cook it and eat it but not fuck it?" :feelskek: :lul:

One day around summer 2018 probably he just disappeared and I don't even remember his username. Was he a larper? Did he finally ascend? Did he die trying to fulfill his fantasy? We'll never know.

I dunno but it sounds like a guy who I'd have put on ignore -:feelskek: pshhh

I remember him constantly defending beastiality and other things that can't be mentioned here...

He was a guy in his 40s that lived in Belgium.

An odd sort of guy (I think likely he was larping. Many people back in those times lied about their identities and ages).

I don't know if he ascended or died.

I remember him constantly defending beastiality and other things that can't be mentioned here...

He was a guy in his 40s that lived in Belgium.

An odd sort of guy.

I don't know if he ascended or died.
If he died he would be the straight version of Mr Hands/Kenneth Pinyian :shock:

Maybe it was Vaush