Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nikolas Cruz is a saint

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
He went ER, killed 17, left 17 wounded. Successfully killed a bunch of chads a Stacie’s. Then he put his hands up, came out alive in custody, beat the case on death row and now lives a cozy life in prison

He faced no real consequences. Due to his actions he was placed in special detainment away from most other prisoners. He gets to live off government money now and live for many decades off of tax dollars from his victims families.

He is the epitome of revenge. He is based also, he supported a lowering of the age of consent to 15-16, he hated niggers, and he supported legalization of rape. He is the ultimate incel saint.

Better than ER, the tops store shooter, or the columbine duo

Does he also get conjugal visits? I heard he has a GF now.

Dont forget he did it on valentines day too. And his schizo autistic pew pew videos and his search history being read out in court were top tier memes. And he also was the victim of shit parents/breeders and single moms.

Truly a supreme gentleman, may he be welcomed in Incelhalla :feelsYall:

I´ve had the same childhood as him, and understand where he´s coming from.
Nikolas should be worshipped on this forum as well.
He doesn´t look that ugly, but was probably socially inept and people described him as ´introvert´.

Dont forget he did it on valentines day too. And his schizo autistic pew pew videos and his search history being read out in court were top tier memes. And he also was the victim of shit parents/breeders and single moms.

I forgot he did it on Valentine’s Day! Very based, killing a bunch of happy couples. Glad they ate lead

The prisoners know their place they don't want to harm a shootER

didn't this nigga had a GF in high school?

He doesn´t look that ugly, but was probably socially inept and people described him as ´introvert´.

The prisoners know their place they don't want to harm a shootER
They know he is a saint too. Most prisoners have come to the conclusion they are slaves in the Jewish world order and agree soyciety needs collapse and reprimands

they read out his google searches for johnny rebel alabama nigger :feelskek:

Is he the monkey ears incel?

What movie is this, Also why did he let so many go...
Polytechnique.

He went ER, killed 17, left 17 wounded. Successfully killed a bunch of chads a Stacie’s. Then he put his hands up, came out alive in custody, beat the case on death row and now lives a cozy life in prison

He faced no real consequences. Due to his actions he was placed in special detainment away from most other prisoners. He gets to live off government money now and live for many decades off of tax dollars from his victims families.

He is the epitome of revenge. He is based also, he supported a lowering of the age of consent to 15-16, he hated niggers, and he supported legalization of rape. He is the ultimate incel saint.

Like all incel killers he is now drowning in pussy while in prison. He has received a huge audience of hot girls sending him love letters and naked pics.

No he didn't win. Prison is not a "comfortable life". He's going to be bored out of his mind and sexually frustrated, knowing that he will never be intimate with a women ever for the rest of his life.

He is not likely enjoying prison ,he is likely in solitary 23 hours per day with a solo shower and exercise in a special because he likely has no human contact for his protection.If he was put in population he would likely be dead in days.

Looks like a caveman tbh

They know he is a saint too. Most prisoners have come to the conclusion they are slaves in the Jewish world order and agree soyciety needs collapse and reprimands
I agree however there are some prisoners who like to act all moral in prison yet cause violence.

No he didn't win. Prison is not a "comfortable life"
He’s in a special solitary confinement with TV, free food, housing, and unlimited visits from family and friends

he will never be intimate with a women ever for the rest of his life.
He wasn’t going to ever be intimate with a woman anyways, greycel. That’s why it’s called INVOLUNTARY celibate

Why do people keep saying he is a incel He had a girlfriend and fought a guy for talking to his girl. He is nothing more but a cuck normie and not only that but when he got to jail he received tons of mail from foids that were calling him hot and cute.

Last edited:
Why do people keep saying he is a incel He had a girlfriend and fought a guy for talking to his girl. He is nothing more but a cuck normie
He had a oneitis and got cheated on by her. He then went and shot up the school. Based as it gets.

Dont see how shooting up your school is cucked btw. It’s really alpha, a solid way to assert dominance over normies, and is a good way to get revenge on a girl who tried cheating

He had a oneitis and got cheated on by her. He then went and shot up the school. Based as it gets.

Dont see how shooting up your school is cucked btw. It’s really alpha, a solid way to assert dominance over normies, and is a good way to get revenge on a girl who tried cheating
I didn’t say shooting was cucked. I’m saying he got cucked by his girlfriend cuz yes she cheated on him and incel means you never had a relationship before which means he is still not an incel. He is just your typical normie.If he came on here saying he had a relationship before then he would of been banned.

I didn’t say shooting was cucked. I’m saying he got cucked by his girlfriend cuz yes she cheated on him and incel means you never had a relationship before which means he is still not an incel. He is just your typical normie.If he came on here saying he had a relationship before then he would have been banned.
It’s only a relationship if he got pussy, which he didn’t. He was and still is a virgin.

No evidence he was an incel at all.

Looks like a caveman tbh
He has a ´weird´ looking face, but not that ugly.
I´ve heard he used to have a girlfriend, and even received Fan mail while in jail of Broward county Sheriff´s office .

He did better than ER

And he did it on Valentines Day, which was extra based. Totally ruined that normie holiday.

In one of his interrogation videos he says "at least i had sex" idk what you are talking about
This is a blatant lie
Elliot was a fakecel
yes he was a Fakecel. He was above average height and had hunter eyes and a solid jawline. He was a volcel sociopath. He wouldn’t have been a chad, but he could have ascended easily

He's fucking based and he's a TRUECEL. He's fucking ugly, really ugly as us.

He was a fakecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back