Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting autistic kid helps me see why normies hate autistic people now

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
2nd thread of the day I guess.

Essentially this is a thread in which I vent to grown ass men about my school life so if you don't care for that shit, just click off or you can give me the good old "DNR".

Now call me a fakecel friend haver or whatever, or say I'm autist shaming when I'm really not. There's this one kid I fuck with at school, he has autism and adhd, me and him are friends and you get the gist. He's part of that low inhib autistic group and he doesn't seem to be able to lead a conversation and when he does try he normally just talks about himself. Like one time I was chilling with him and he started going on about his newfound interest in rap music and he couldn't see that I didn't give two fucks.

Now when I talk about autistic people, I'm kinda talking about the group of them that's low inhib but like retarded (the group I am apart of) but they aren't aware of this fact and can't resist their urges. Like sometimes this kid will go and talk with foids and they'll just get pissed and annoyed with him and he can't see it and it pisses me off because I tell him to not talk with them because they don't like him and I get second hand embarrassment from him and I see why someone here would think I'm just a normie asshole now, but its so fucking obvious and he just can't tell.

Like sometimes I'll just see this kid setting himself up for failure by going downstairs (where normies sit) and just standing in the corner where all of the vending machines are like he's some kind of fucking interactable NPC that's about to give me a fucking side quest and I ask him what the fuck is he doing and he just tells me he has nothing to do. Like if anything you can talk to me about tupac upstairs just don't look like an idiot in front of normies if anything.

I talk with a lot of kids who have clear social disabilities and he just takes the cake because he's the least aware like I've talked with semi sped kids (kids who are either super autistic and or slow) and gotten more quality conversations, although mainly about politics and nazis, and I'm also a few of these kids only friends so I kinda feel obligated to talk with them, and I would feel bad if I just fucked them off because I know how that shit feels, and some of them are actually cool and good people who don't deserve the ridicule they get from normies.

I was never that low inhib and retarded but I honestly can't blame a kid like that for acting that way. Yea they may be annoying at times but it's not their fault, they were born with this curse.

Fuck normies, they have more hatred and vitriol in their soul than the most angry hateful guy here does.

I was never that low inhib and retarded but I honestly can't blame a kid like that for acting that way. Yea they may be annoying at times but it's not their fault, they were born with this curse.

Fuck normies, they have more hatred and vitriol in their soul than the most angry hateful guy here does.
Yeah, we need a cure for autism and badly. If we could cure any social disability it would be a saving grace for so many mentally ill people and could probably get rid of this gay "mental health crisis" in cuckmerica.

Yeah, we need a cure for autism and badly. If we could cure any social disability it would be a saving grace for so many mentally ill people and could probably get rid of this gay "mental health crisis" in cuckmerica.
it would not get rid of this "mental health crisis" because when they say "mental health crisis" they do not mean autism, they do not mean schizophrenia, they sure as fuck do not care about brain injuries Ik from personal xp and they don't mean men offing themselves in large #s they mean coddle histrionic women by employing women in makework overpaid jobs to do so.

What needs to happen is for normal people to not fuck with and hate diffrent kids. That is wrong. Why should a female hate another upon site especialy if he has done nothing wrong? How can this piss you off? how can you regect someone just for talking with you or being in the same room as you? that is evil. yes you are an arsshole and a fakecell. And I will comment on this regardless of your request.

A smith and wesson 9 mm revolver with a single bullet in the chamber is enough to cure autism.

A smith and wesson 9 mm revolver with a single bullet in the chamber is enough to cure autism.
so we should kill all autistic people is that what you are saying?

so we should kill all autistic people is that what you are saying?
I'm not saying we necessarily should but if we did it would cure autism. So people who want to "cure" autism already have a cure in existence.

I'm not saying we necessarily should but if we did it would cure autism. So people who want to "cure" autism already have a cure in existence.
I think you really need to be shot in the head yourself fakecell. you piece of shit.

I think you really need to be shot in the head yourself fakecell. you piece of shit.
Wdym? That's the logical conclusion of talking about wanting to "cure" autism leads to. You're basically saying we need to find some invasive medical procedure to make autistic people not autistic anymore because them existing as autists makes them less useful for society or something. By society logic in which an autistic person is viewed as inferior because they are "useless" or some other excuse (they hate them for being different) the logical conclusion absolutely is wiping out all the autistic people. I'm not saying it would be a good thing I think we should be chill around people with autism, but that involves not treating it as a disease so much.

Wdym? That's the logical conclusion of talking about wanting to "cure" autism leads to. You're basically saying we need to find some invasive medical procedure to make autistic people not autistic anymore because them existing as autists makes them less useful for society or something. By society logic in which an autistic person is viewed as inferior because they are "useless" or some other excuse (they hate them for being different) the logical conclusion absolutely is wiping out all the autistic people. I'm not saying it would be a good thing I think we should be chill around people with autism, but that involves not treating it as a disease so much.
OMG what?! we are useless in society are you serious
you really need to read this website mate because I personaly think your full of shit

OMG what?! we are useless in society are you serious
you really need to read this website mate because I personaly think your full of shit
oh while your at it read this:

Essentially this is a thread in which I vent to grown ass men about my school life so if you don't care for that shit, just click off or you can give me the good old "DNR".

Now call me a fakecel friend haver or whatever, or say I'm autist shaming when I'm really not. There's this one kid I fuck with at school, he has autism and adhd, me and him are friends and you get the gist. He's part of that low inhib autistic group and he doesn't seem to be able to lead a conversation and when he does try he normally just talks about himself. Like one time I was chilling with him and he started going on about his newfound interest in rap music and he couldn't see that I didn't give two fucks.

Now when I talk about autistic people, I'm kinda talking about the group of them that's low inhib but like retarded (the group I am apart of) but they aren't aware of this fact and can't resist their urges. Like sometimes this kid will go and talk with foids and they'll just get pissed and annoyed with him and he can't see it and it pisses me off because I tell him to not talk with them because they don't like him and I get second hand embarrassment from him and I see why someone here would think I'm just a normie asshole now, but its so fucking obvious and he just can't tell.

Like sometimes I'll just see this kid setting himself up for failure by going downstairs (where normies sit) and just standing in the corner where all of the vending machines are like he's some kind of fucking interactable NPC that's about to give me a fucking side quest and I ask him what the fuck is he doing and he just tells me he has nothing to do. Like if anything you can talk to me about tupac upstairs just don't look like an idiot in front of normies if anything.

I talk with a lot of kids who have clear social disabilities and he just takes the cake because he's the least aware like I've talked with semi sped kids (kids who are either super autistic and or slow) and gotten more quality conversations, although mainly about politics and nazis, and I'm also a few of these kids only friends so I kinda feel obligated to talk with them, and I would feel bad if I just fucked them off because I know how that shit feels, and some of them are actually cool and good people who don't deserve the ridicule they get from normies.
Normies can't understand what it's like to have autism. They're too close-minded and think everyone is like other normies. Autistic men will always be punching bags for NT people.

Normies can't understand what it's like to have autism. They're too close-minded and think everyone is like other normies. Autistic men will always be punching bags for NT people.
yep sounds like it unfortuntaly it is worse than that get aload of this conversation

Normies only hate highly autistic people

lmao thats literally on my level of retardation
i would do that, like
for 8 years, from 5th to 10th grade (was held back twice)
i would just stand in a corner and not say anything. Or, I would go to the library next door and just stay there.

lmao thats literally on my level of retardation
i would do that, like
for 8 years, from 5th to 10th grade (was held back twice)
i would just stand in a corner and not say anything. Or, I would go to the library next door and just stay there.
Lol yea similar case to me

Anyways I’m not like the autist that only talks about my own interests but I really don’t care about anybody else’s. A lot of seem to ignore what I’m interested in but instead rant about their interests which I do not give a fuck about in the slightest.

Idk I legit hate people atp. I can’t socialize properly because I’m kinda tired of not talking about my own interests and always having to listen people’s interests or problems that like are legit very miniscule. Idk I’m not non NT to that extent I’m like pushover quiet non NT that everyone Mocks and dumps their issues on.

hopefully I roid maxx start intimidating normies and get a more hardened & vicious status online. If I was NT irl ID be more NT online

This thread was slightly entertaining, got any more stories?

I once had similar behavior. I think I have improved but many people say the opposite

and some of them are actually cool and good people who don't deserve the ridicule they get from normies.

The worse ones like the one you gave the example of in your post are used by normies to justify hating and shunning the more normal, actually decent guys like the kind that you mention here.

Like, "oh, he's reminiscent of this cringeworthy autistic guy who can never get hints from the girls he keeps bothering in some superficial respects, and he doesn't have many friends and is treated similarly by normies, therefore he must be the same and we can feel good and justified by continuing to shun him and look down on him now!"

I'll just see this kid setting himself up for failure by going downstairs (where normies sit) and just standing in the corner where all of the vending machines are like he's some kind of fucking interactable NPC

He sound based