Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic woman talks on r/TrueOffMyChest about how autism sucks, she apparently has a NT boyfriend

And then they wonder why doctors don't like diagnosing woman with autism

Even though I have high functioning autism, I cannot work and live on benefits,

She was quite brave to seek out benefits for her affliction.

I remember going to a certain place for my disability evaluation hearing. The moment I saw the taller Western Queen wearing glasses, I immediately became anxious and defensive.

Shes entitled to a boyfriend and love and your not! /s

It's true. NPCs don't understand non-NTness and give shitty "support" for these conditions.

Yep, even many autistic women won’t go for autistic men.

Lol imagine an autistic male being supported by a woman :feelsthink:

Wouldn't that be a sight

Lol imagine an autistic male being supported by a woman :feelsthink:

Yes. In the basement, I tried to fantasize about this and kept experiencing extreme mental blocks. The only scenario I could envision was the foid being intellectually-disabled.

*Has "high-functioning" Autism*

*Literally can't do anything*

That isn't what I have. She's just a useless female.

Her mindmatch is dead from not being able to support himself alone

Cope, a good looking autistic guy would be

Yes. I'll answer this question in another thread. I've got a wonderful example...

Yep, even many autistic women won’t go for autistic men.

Zero sympathy felt for her if anything she said was even true. She won't accept autistic males so she deserves to starve to death on the fucking street, in the Winter.

Autistic women are more likely to pass as "normal" and can't relate to most male autists. Autistic women is a meme

Autistic women in my cucked country makes a lot of interviews and are treated in exceptional ways, while autistic men are dying in loneliness without chances to normal life

It’s her body’s instinctual reaction to just use men to get her jobs done :feelsjuice: what a useless whore

Cope, a good looking autistic guy would be
dude stop emphasizing autistic chads. hardly any autistic people are good looking. studies show autistic people are more likely to have assymetrical faces, prominent foreheads, wide set eyes, flat noses, short philtrums, etc. most autistic guys i have met aren't even a 5/10. hell, many are ugly. the best-looking autistic guy i met is a 6'1 6/10 guy.
Yes. I'll answer this question in another thread. I've got a wonderful example...
you cannot generalize based on 1 or thousands of cherrypicked examples
Autistic women are more likely to pass as "normal" and can't relate to most male autists. Autistic women is a meme
yeah autistic women are just seen as a bit quirky but intriguing. autistic men are seen as freaks.

The "autistic female" makes a strong case for AWALT indeed.

Just another of the seemingly never-ending disappointing cases of females.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID, FILTHY, SKANKY CUNT!!!!! YOU COMPLAIN OF AUTISM, AND YET YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND, AN NT BOYFRIEND AT THAT, WHO FUCKING SUPPORTS YOUR LAZY, STUPID ASS WHO IS UNWILLING TO DO SHIT, YOU FEEL ENTITLED TO GETTING MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR GODDAMN EMOTIONS LIKE A FUCKING ADULT, PANIC ATTACKS MY ASS, I HAVE PANIC ATTACKS, AND I STILL HAVE TO BE A FUCKING FUNCTIONING, CONTRIBUTING MEMBER OF SOYCIETY!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!

Her mindmatch is dead from not being able to support himself alone
No, I'm out there wageslaving, and then coming home to rot on here! Fuck that "autistic" bitch!

This autism shit is over diagnosed bullshit. She wrote a coherent post. Autism to me is like Down syndrome and can’t function without a helper.

This autism shit is over diagnosed bullshit. She wrote a coherent post. Autism to me is like Down syndrome and can’t function without a helper.
Autistic women are underdiagnosed

What even is the difference between an autistic female and a western woman nowadays?

What even is the difference between an autistic female and a western woman nowadays?
Number of female friends & homebody/outgoing.

Autistic women want NT men & normies/low tier normies chase these women down as they're easier to get with than NT women if the guy is low tier.

Blackpill is most asd guys get nothing.

Autism forums in the relationship section are full of guys asking how to get a gf or date while the girls are asking how to keep or feel worthy of their NT boyfriend, it's all one big monkey branch in this reality.

Last edited: