Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autisticel trait no one can hear you

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
The nigga at the restaurant asked me to repeat myself 3 times hate being an autisticel mang

The nigga at the restaurant asked me to repeat myself 3 times hate being an autisticel mang
same same, experienced this many many times
like i was in empty room with this nigga and tried talk about weekend and he ignored me
i asked 3x

and they say we have bad social skills and shit when normies just ignore us like we lepers :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek:

also this has happened on many other occasions.
One time I had to do 1v1 training in an empty room for a verbal exam with this foid.
She refused to look at me and turned her head 45° to left the entire time. I felt like I was in truman show or some shit.

Also, having to repeat myself and people not understanding, constantly. They say autistic fucks like us have issues with modulating their voice, volume and shit, but honestly, i dont buy it anymore. We just ugly and people fuck with us like that

Sad Doctor Who GIF

ya i'm also autistic and my autism has worsened from going to public school and being bullied for my looks so i talk super super quiet and not confident at all from all the traumatic memories of being called "the ugliest child ever" in public school by black people.

People talk over me in conversations with more than two people. Shit is so annoying.

Probably do it intentionally to get me to fuck off and stop talking to them, so much for the "just talk to people bro" meme

same same, experienced this many many times
like i was in empty room with this nigga and tried talk about weekend and he ignored me
i asked 3x

and they say we have bad social skills and shit when normies just ignore us like we lepers :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek:

also this has happened on many other occasions.
One time I had to do 1v1 training in an empty room for a verbal exam with this foid.
She refused to look at me and turned her head 45° to left the entire time. I felt like I was in truman show or some shit.

Also, having to repeat myself and people not understanding, constantly. They say autistic fucks like us have issues with modulating their voice, volume and shit, but honestly, i dont buy it anymore. We just ugly and people fuck with us like that
i think they legit can't hear us brocel my family says the same shit

ya i'm also autistic and my autism has worsened from going to public school and being bullied for my looks so i talk super super quiet and not confident at all from all the traumatic memories of being called "the ugliest child ever" in public school by black people.
brutal

i think they legit can't hear us brocel my family says the same shit
theory: communication is 80% looks and bodylanguage
when you talk like autist, its like reading piece of paper out loud. So they are not getting any information because to them 80% of information is missing.

People talk over me in conversations with more than two people. Shit is so annoying.

Probably do it intentionally to get me to fuck off and stop talking to them, so much for the "just talk to people bro" meme
I hate that shit

Dude I fucking hate this. Even when you're fucking clear no one pays attention and they fail to acknwoledge you. The tiktok autists already came to the conclusion that give off the uncanny valley via comportment, that's why we aren't processed as humans to normies - if this is the case, then neither should they be processesd as humans to us

I have had this, but I think it involves looks; a tall guy can whisper and he is heard.

Or perhaps we can't spell properly since we rot without having the opportunity to engage in convos

ᵀʰᵉ ⁿᶦᵍᵍᵃ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉˢᵗᵃᵘʳᵃⁿᵗ ᵃˢᵏᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ ³ ᵗᶦᵐᵉˢ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵇᵉᶦⁿᵍ ᵃⁿ ᵃᵘᵗᶦˢᵗᶦᶜᵉˡ ᵐᵃⁿᵍ
Come again?