Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Auto body painting profession is an incredibly dangerous job lol

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Man I truly appreciate what they do as far as getting people's rusty cars repainted but the job is so dangerous.

They have to sand the car up first which kicks up microscopic particles in the air and the paint material itself is also dangerous to the lungs.

I get that they wear goggles, respirators, and a paint suit but still, if theyre in the shop all day chances are they're gonna breathe some of that crap in.

What a shitty job...

I've been really into cars lately as far as DIY but this is one area you don't wanna DIY lol.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exarCuQh-l0

Wagies risking their health

Painting cars is entirely unnecessary too. It's all just to make them pretty and impress foids (I guess also to prevent rust).

Tesla is moving to all stainless steel cars. The cybertruck is the first one, but I think there's going to be stainless steel Tesla cars soon, kinda like the DeLorean back to the future cars.