Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Average Age For Some Experiences

First kiss at 14? Damn, potent suifuel realising how far back that was and should have happened.

21 is oldcel. :blackpill:

Is 28 oldcel ?

First kiss: 6-7 years old
First love: N/A
First sex: N/A

This type of thing is my least favourite thing about the blackpill. I remember in the past I'd be thinking about there's absolutely no way this can be true, and the statistics would be way wrong. But then the more I thought about it, I came to realize that most of the boys I knew in school, chads, chadlites, and normies, as I went through them in my head one by one, either were dating someone, or had dated someone. And honestly, that was a horrifying and depressing thought, to realize people like me are actually the minority. How did kids get into relationships and have sex like it was nothing? Wow... :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm almost 21 and I have done none of those things.

First sex at 17 here (I whoremaxxed), I actually thought that I was quite late, with my father doing it at age 11 and most of the kids in my school doing it at 14 (except for the fellow Autists who are all still virgins to this day).

First kiss: 6-7 years old
First love: N/A
First sex: N/A
29362.jpg

O kurwa, święta Cecylio
F84.5 is right diagnosis of mine

It was over for me at Santa Claus.

30s are the new teens :forcedsmile: youre old enough to know what you want at 50 :forcedsmile: you reach mental maturity at 100 :forcedsmile: