Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average Asians can get white beckies

time to guitarmaxx?

Monster balls mogger.

only socialmaxxed normies, if ure a loner it is over unless 7/10 looks

cope they would dump them a week later

The only threads you fucking nigger create are cherrypicked bs videos

The first rice had to go through all that effort and risk of public humiliation just to get a Becky to agree to go to prom with him whereas Chad just makes eye contact and foids beg him to take them to prom.

Delusional cherry pick cope. The guy in the first vid is a top tier rice aka, doesn't look like the average rice at all.

Voicemogs and socialmogs the average rice into oblivion. Probably heightmogs, too.

Why do normies do things like this ? It's like they're begging to get humiliated in front of everyone. I was hoping for some lifefuel kek. :feelscomfy:

This should be awarded the king of cherrypicking

why do american bitches always wear sweaters with not pants are they retarded

The only threads you fucking niggerrr create are cherrypicked bs videos
This should be awarded the king of cherrypicking
Cope
This is lifefuel for ethnics so they can be motivated for looksmaxing
There is only negativity on this forum
Delusional cherry pick cope. The guy in the first vid is a top tier rice aka, doesn't look like the average rice at all.
He looks average rice mostly Korean or Japanese
This is 5 rice
You can see the difference in their facial bones and hair
He looks average rice mostly Korean or Japanese
This is 5 rice
You can see the difference in their facial bones and hair

Last edited:
Cope
How is a 1 in 100,000 outlier life fuel

Cope
What? Two videos of ricecels ascending? Solid evidence, bro :feelskek:. That sure beats all the empirical evidence we have regarding race and dating.
If you don't like all this negativity on this forum, then gtfo and delete your account, soycuck

This is also average rice
He could communicate with her more than 2 years and made her drive miles to meet him.
She liked his face but didn't like his height
How is a 1 in 100,000 outlier life fuel
Because there are 100.000 rices outside there who can looksmax and be better than him
What? Two videos of ricecels ascending? Solid evidence, bro :feelskek:. That sure beats all the empirical evidence we have regarding race and dating.
If you don't like all this negativity on this forum, then gtfo and delete your account, soycuck
Nope
It proves that rices can looksmax and get white sluts because many rices think it is over while they don't realize the raise of JBA in dating.
I am not to gtfo but i will change the negativity here

Last edited:
Nope
It proves that rices can looksmax and get white sluts because many rices think it is over while they don't realize the raise of JBA in dating.
I am not to gtfo but i will change the negativity here
Go back to riceidentity

Rices will take the place of whites in smv because of the popularity of k pop, anime Asian culture in general.
@starcrapoo found another one. Do your thing

This is why I never hold back when I scold these dumb fuckers and their silly rice fetish :society:
Just wait until @starcrapoo sees this thread. This nigga is about to get destroyed

Just wait until @starcrapoo sees this thread. This nigga is about to get destroyed
They never learn man

I dont know what shithole they live in to believe average ricemen have smv in the west :feelswhat:

They literally get bullied and T-mogged by athelete white foids and sheboons :feelsugh:

This is why I never hold back when I scold these dumb fuckers and their silly rice fetish :society:

They never learn man

I dont know what shithole they live in to believe average ricemen have smv in the west :feelswhat:

They literally get bullied and T-mogged by athelete white foids and sheboons :feelsugh:
You are not rices so you are just mad
Keep coping
You can just use a profile of average rice or k pop maxing rice in normal site like Interpals and you will see the messages that you will get from white sluts
Why are you cherry-picking a 1 in 10 million scenario OP are you a faggot?
To give hope the 10 millions outside there to looksmax and be better than him :feelsthink: are you a potato head ?

Last edited:
I already did. Its the same kpop coper here making multiple alt-accounts propagating that delusional kpop cope. This one is new though. I pointed out a new greycel the other day for being an alt account of our resident delusional kpop coper.

There is a very strong chance its this guy who I think is Tenshi but which Tenshi denies, I think Tenshi is kinda uneasy knowing that I've found his youtube channel and calling him out here, hence his making of alt-accounts propagating kpop, also that is why he keeps bsing saying that he's living in brazil and is a white-black mixed race guy, yet SOMEHOW, just SOMEHOW he speaks perfect American English and his written American English is spot on as well, he's a Korean American dude:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ENzmEfPuuQ&t=1976s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQwihAYdeY&t=174s

Last edited:
I already did. Its the same kpop coper here making multiple alt-accounts propagating that delusional kpop cope. This one is new though. I pointed out a new greycel the other day for being an alt account of our resident delusional kpop coper.

There is a very strong chance its this guy who I think is Tenshi but which Tenshi denies, I think Tenshi is kinda uneasy knowing that I've found his youtube channel and calling him out, that is why he keeps bsing saying that he's living in brazil and is a white-black mixed race guy, yet SOMEHOW, just SOMEHOW he speaks perfect American English and his written American English is spot on as well:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ENzmEfPuuQ&t=1976s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQwihAYdeY&t=174s

You can just write on Youtube my Korean boyfriend and you will see thousand videos of sluts from all races dating korean k popmaxings while if you are write my niggerrr boyfriend, you will find nothing. JBA is raising and you can't deny it.

you've got to be a retard to deny the ricepill at this point

You are not rices so you are just mad
Keep coping
You can just use a profile of average rice or k pop maxing rice in normal site like Interpals and you will see the messages that you will get from white sluts

Im glad Im not rice :feelsEhh: you poor souls get bullied by everyone and Ive seen it time and time again :feelsugh:

Nobody respects you and you get treated worse than a child with all that anime and kpop shit that goes with it :forcedsmile:

Just because you get a minority of prepubescent girls obsessing for them doesnt mean that they speak for majority of foids that prefer chads and tyrones.
To give hope the 10 millions outside there to looksmax and be better than him :feelsthink: are you a potato head ?
There is no hope :society:

you've got to be a retard to deny the ricepill at this point
Rice lurkers lurking this forum may think that I am the resident rice defeatist and some whitecels even calling me a cuck in this forum.

I am neither of those. I am just being brutally objective and honest as far as what I've carefully observed.

Foids are repulsed by us rice men. There is absolutely no denying it. We aren't even remotely considered as sexual beings. You can find 10 - 18 % of top tier Asian men doing well with their own race (whatever they have going for them whether that be a stable well paying career, height, or face, or all of it). And then you have another 5 - 8% of Asian men who are able to date out. The rest of us are just flat out incels. We average around 5'6 give or take 1.5inches.

Last edited:
Im glad Im not rice :feelsEhh: you poor souls get bullied by everyone and Ive seen it time and time again :feelsugh:

Nobody respects you and you get treated worse than a child with all that anime and kpop shit that goes with it :forcedsmile:

Just because you get a minority of prepubescent girls obsessing for them doesnt mean that they speak for majority of foids that prefer chads and tyrones.

View: https://youtu.be/43vq3-ik6fc

I am not rice myself but i have witnessed the ricepill many times so i believe that rices who are are above 5 are fakecels

I am not rice myself but i have witnessed the ricepill many times so i believe that rices who are are above 5 are fakecels
Where do you live?

Are you sure your not rice? Asian dudes are infamous for larping as non-asians online.

"You rike my grasses stacy!!?? :D"

"Fuck off gook I'm just waiting for Chad to message back, then you can fuck off back to noodlestan"

Average amwf conversation :feelshaha:
Imagine coping like this after seeing OP ^

:feelshaha: