Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Weebcels - can I please describe my perfect Stand?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
“Topaz Devil”, long-range Stand, sentient (can think on its own but never acts without following orders).

A golden shark that has venomous teeth, and launchers under its fins that release venomous gas. When Topaz Devil bites a foid, the foid will become infected with a zombie-like virus. The zombie virus is only transmissible between foids. The only way to stop a pandemic of foids spreading the zombie infection would be to, have a virgin male incel fuck the first zombie foid who was infected with the venom of Topaz Devil. If that foid zombie is gone - the next foid zombie must be fucked by a virgin male incel to stop the infection. As long as that primary foid virgin zombie gets fucked by a virgin male incel - all the foids that had been infected by that primary zombie foid will be turned back to normal.

@Bianor @Mecoja @Lord Beric @Lurkercel0 @GeckoBus

They’d rather have the virus spread and kill every female in existence than sleep with an incel

They’d rather have the virus spread and kill every female in existence than sleep with an incel
The virgin male incel would just have to jizz on the primary zombie foid, and the infection would stop and all the foids would be turned back to normal.

Topaz Devil - brings life, because sharks must keep moving to stay alive!

Sex vampires that want to suck incels dry.

I would summon Topaz Devil, then I would use my special attack named "Good Girls Go Bad" which causes someone I target to become "marked" with the scent of blood that the foid zombies crave, thus causing a stampede of foid zomies to rush at the target and consume it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5z1bRz4Sc