Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Average foid's bio

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
So fucking cringe and she's also a blonde stacy from my town. :foidSoy:
Screenshot 20240126 104132 Instagram

H A V E S E X

bruh
This bio is so hypocritical its insane. Just because she gets to experience life on 100% does not mean that everyone can. We sub5s will never do none of the stated.

i only do the first one
We can only do the eating , the rest is CHAD, Stacy, Becky only. Life is not meant to be experienced to the fullest for sub5s.

netflix and chill and insta links, is all I see.

But I stopped using social networks, and when I do use them is mostly with ethnic women.

Having sex is second nature to them, like breathing.

enjoy ur life unless ur autistic or ugly

At least one is not humanly possible
She’s asking me to do something impossible, why are they so delusional? Trying to convince someone of your lie to the point that you start believing it yourself

Cringe as fuck

You cannot deny the hivemind if you're ever been on tinder. I wish women were very different too like men with their tastes so different flaws wouldn't be a death sentence just like they aren't for foids like being obese or a midget. They would be much more empathetic and easier to interact too if that was the case. Unfortunately, foids are materialistic, love pointless status and crime since the times of Adam and Eve. When men try to meet their expectations and stupid needs, that's when thugmaxxing, violence, misery, pollution, cucked laws and even wars happen.

You cannot deny the hivemind if you're ever been on tinder. I wish women were very different too like men with their tastes so different flaws wouldn't be a death sentence just like they aren't for foids like being obese or a midget. They would be much more empathetic and easier to interact too if that was the case. Unfortunately, foids are materialistic, love pointless status and crime since the times of Adam and Eve. When men try to meet their expectations and stupid needs, that's when thugmaxxing, violence, misery, pollution, cucked laws and even wars happen.
They'll are like npcs sharing the same mind, a bunch of unoriginal bitches.

Written like a true whore

Guys we are so stopid we forgot to have sex! No wonder we aren't strong on the mental health.

Normfoid babble. I can't relate to those creatures at all.

So fucking cringe and she's also a blonde stacy from my town. :foidSoy:
View attachment 1047793
If she were born as a man, she might already have committed suicide.
They don't even appreciate what they've got. She probably even thinks foids are oppressed by men and that men live better lives than foids.
:lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree:

This bio is so hypocritical its insane. Just because she gets to experience life on 100% does not mean that everyone can. We sub5s will never do none of the stated.

Literally every foid

I hope she gets herpes

Just be born as a rich Stacy theory