Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Average German male in 2022

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
It’s absolutely over for this country
E91D5C90 121D 4F88 A1A0 691B7BC5EA86

Still mogs the best looking curry out there.

Average soyjack :feelskek::feelskek:

Germany used to be a tough state. We all know what happened to them.

Yeah it's so "over" for them when they have like 2500 euros salary, they may never get a wife but such is the fate of a sub 5 male. But they still have good copes. We Slavs have it the worst, it's a fact.

Yeah it's so "over" for them when they have like 2500 euros salary, they may never get a wife but such is the fate of a sub 5 male. But they still have good copes. We Slavs have it the worst, it's a fact.
Life Is much more expensive tho. Also the West will soon lose the only valuable thing it has:material goods. The West is a shithole

Life Is much more expensive tho. Also the West will soon lose the only valuable thing it has:material goods. The West is a shithole
I heard that the gas prices are through the roof, it's only gonna get worse. But nobody notices Slavic janitors who work 6 days a week probably in the same building with these soys, making less than 2000 euros and paying 500 euros of taxes.

how's cookingz, chief)
that's true money compensates lots of shit but those jew infected bastards have no soul. they rich and fuk eskorts but then what.
no family values. i knew ppl who fled to Germany and became cucks right away, their wives left them and got boyfriends etc.

having soul = everything

I heard that the gas prices are through the roof, it's only gonna get worse. But nobody notices Slavic janitors who work 6 days a week probably in the same building with these soys, making less than 2000 euros and paying 500 euros of taxes.
Yes because masonic retard fuckers wanna mess with Russia. This winter the West will go to shit totally

What happened to the German men from the 1940's?

If they could see now lol:feelsLSD:

yeah slavs have it bad.
@Sneir

Lol , ich dachte die Maskenzeit ist vorbei , kek :feelsclown::soy:

Not everyone makes 2500euros :feelshaha:...

Soybeermaxxed

Should have been dutch

Aren’t you Dutch? Kek

"So seh'n Soy-ers aus
Schalalalala!
So seh'n Soy-ers aus
Schalalalala!"

These are boomers, average German zoomer mogs me into another dimension

These are boomers, average German zoomer mogs me into another dimension
Boomers look way more robust and masculine. These are millennials. Zoomers here look either fragile or bloated, very few are attractive.

Don't like germans mog slavic people aren't they the master race:chad::chad:
RbOW5Ik

That's what happens when you choose the best of your male population to be enlisted in your retarded SS division and die in war:feelskek:

Never began for germancels

I've heard turks slay more than whites in Germany. Cucked country tbh

Fetter soja-untermensch.

They all died in said war. It's one of the reasons Europe became so cucked. Lots of the chaddest males died fighting before they got the chance to pass on their genes.
Fucking brutal. And then they import 1 million muslim men, absolute state of Germany and Europe in general

Mogs me though.

its over soys are everywhere

I've heard turks slay more than whites in Germany. Cucked country tbh
That's too exaggerated. I personally don't see that often Turks with white foids and if I do they're always tall Turkish Chads with some 5-6/10 German Becky.

The average german male in 2022:
Afa4eabfe1a14ab640c6476f747a3083

Mogs me cuz friend havers
@Zer0/∞