Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Average height in countries what percentile are you

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
interesting site gives you the average for your country and tells you what percentile you are in
https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

I think the highest average was in the Dinaric Alps. there, the average is 185cm/6'1 :blackpill:

it is over if u live there tbh.

UK's average is only so low because of the amount of pakis and blacks here. Average white here is probably 6'0.

If i get desperate i could always move to 5'3 vietnam i suppose.

57th percentile in the (no longer) aryan country of Sweden. It's over in other words

HORSE SHIT.

These are some cope numbers man. Avg height here is at least 5'11 these days, yet the site lists 5'9 because it includes old farts and guys under 21.

I mean it lists the Dutch average height as just barely over 5'11, this is how you KNOW it's bullshit.

57th percentile in the (no longer) aryan country of Sweden. It's over in other words
at least once sweden is majority north african and arab (in a few years) you will be one of the tallest ones.

Below Average
31.4 Percentile

I should move to asia

These are some cope numbers man. Avg height here is at least 5'11 these days, yet the site lists 5'9 because it includes old farts and guys under 21.

I mean it lists the Dutch average height as just barely over 5'11, this is how you KNOW it's bullshit.
read OP you forget how many ethnics are in most european countries now. average white Dutch is probably 6.2

at least once sweden is majority north african and arab (in a few years) you will be one of the tallest ones.
4'11 arab foids will demand nothing short of 6'3 bbc at that point anyway

Below Average 18.9

Tall

97.5 Percentile

SDs From Average:​
2​
1 in ? are Taller:​
39​
1 in ? are Shorter:​
1​

Tall

97.8 Percentile

11th percentile.
IT IS OVER
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Kinda Tall

89.6 Percentile

lol people posting anything beginning with a 9 should be banned

71.8 percentile in U.S. but I’m unemployed, fat, bald, ugly, have horrible skin, and have no friends.

My country isn't there so I picked lithuania - 59.1% and Estonia - 49.5%. Guess I am average. But I guess average is brought down because old people are short, since almost everyone at my age and younger mogs me and girls are dangerously close to my height.

Tall

98.3 Percentile

Edit - Iaccidentaly used usa instead of bulgaria,im retarded,but this leads me to question the legitimacy of this,since I'm considered above avarage heigh,but definetly not in the 98 percentile.)
My mom is 5'2''
I have no idea about my subhuman father, probably not that tall as well.
Fuck.Never begun.
I lucked out.Both my mom and dad were 5'4. (slightly below 5'5)

95.7 percentile in my home country, Egypt.

89.6% US.

At least I’m in the top 20% of something. ‍:feelsgah:
Too bad my face is like in the bottom 20%. Ah well.

94.6 percentile, I'm a tall motherfucker. I swear Im 6'3" but I was last measured an inch shorter. I refuse to height fraud

89.6% US.

At least I’m in the top 20% of something. ‍:feelsgah:
Too bad my face is like in the bottom 20%. Ah well.
You're 6'1" as well then? Tbh this doesn't seem accurate, I don't heightmog nearly 9/10 men when I go outside, maybe 2/3 would be more accurate. I'm guessing it depends upon where you live in the US though.

7.7 Percentile in Sweden :feelsrope::feelsrope:

63,7% - above average. However, they are using wrong numbers. Average size in Germany is my size.

Kinda Tall
87.4 Percentile
in Italy

Tallfags need to burn, not incel bros tho

Do u think that i could beat him

Says 53.2 Percentile but the website says the average here is 175,4cm which gives me a much more optimistic result than it really should be since other sources say the german average for adult men is 179,9cm which seems alot closer to reality and puts me in the below 50% area.

interesting site gives you the average for your country and tells you what percentile you are in
https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

I think the highest average was in the Dinaric Alps. there, the average is 185cm/6'1 :blackpill:

it is over if u live there tbh.

UK's average is only so low because of the amount of pakis and blacks here. Average white here is probably 6'0.

If i get desperate i could always move to 5'3 vietnam i suppose.
Yeah im probably going to have to move to Mexico at some point. Atleast there im above average by 2.92 inches. Lol at being 5'6"-7" in the united states as a male.

Such a sad thing to even consider leaving my country of birth tbh

Yeah im probably going to have to move to Mexico at some point. Atleast there im above average by 2.92 inches. Lol at being 5'6"-7" in the united states as a male.

Such a sad thing to even consider leaving my country of birth tbh
lol @ being 5'anything

87.8percentile.

Did I make it?