Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Average height in countries what percentile are you

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Kinda Short

11.7 Percentile

It's over :feelsrope:

Tall

98.3 Percentile

Edit - Iaccidentaly used usa instead of bulgaria,im retarded,but this leads me to question the legitimacy of this,since I'm considered above avarage heigh,but definetly not in the 98 percentile.)

Fuck.Never begun.
I lucked out.Both my mom and dad were 5'4. (slightly below 5'5)
Your mom cheated on your dad homie

not nearly as many ethnics as the US.
or uk which is why average is only 5'9.5 lol. most whites here are 6' but there are tonnes of 5'4 Pakis as well. 5'9 + white + living in the west = over for u

Are you a turbo manlet?How tall?:giga:

6'3
5'6"
1,67cm

I am the same size as many women around my age but the lowest that most of the boys. Young people mogs me into oblivion; I am shorter than girls and boys alike.
Edit: A decade ago I was 1,68cm so I think I'm losing height? I measure myself in those machines that are in the pharmacies

Above average
58.5 Percentile

I feel below average.

or uk which is why average is only 5'9.5 lol. most whites here are 6' but there are tonnes of 5'4 Pakis as well. 5'9 + white + living in the west = over for u
pakis are 5'4 there? The ones ive met are usually a decent height since punjabis are typically tall out of curries

lol @ being 5'anything
Honestly there is nothing wrong with being 5'6 7 or 8. Most white foids are that height, what angers me the most is when sub5 ethnic foids drool over the same white guys that staceys are getting, get pump and dumped by chads until they hit 30 with a halfbreed child or 2.

As an ethnic, you literally have to be perfect on every aspect to even be able to compete.

The problem stems from the media selling, pushing and exposing all foids to 6+ ft 10/10 men on a global scale.

It's also a regional thing and being an ethnic in a white country is a death sentence.

Oh boy am I glad that I live in the US, looking at some Euro countries like sweden Id be a manlet there

73.1 percentile.Full of bs as I get heightmogged here and there

KINDA SHORT

ITS FUCKING OVER

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE

EITHER KILL MYSELF OR MOVE SOMEWHER EELSE

94% in the US. 80% in Sweden.

Calculate

Tall

99.317 Percentile

SDs From Average:​
2,5​
1 in ? are Taller:​
147​
1 in ? are Shorter:​
1​

but it doesnt matter, face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height this is the universal rule

5 point fucking 3 percentile

Do i really have the worst fucking percentile on the entire forum? It's so fucking over, mogged by incels

Attachments

• its over.png
    its over.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 40
73.1 Percentile

63.3 percentile in curryland(i m 5'6 tall where average curry height is 5'5)

Last edited:
5 point fucking 3 percentile

Do i really have the worst fucking percentile on the entire forum? It's so fucking over, mogged by incels
holy shit man where do you live and what is your height