Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Average height is 5'9" is such bullshit

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
I mean, even when we remove the obvious (old people, dudes not on the dating market) its still pretty fucking obvious this isn't the case.

I really suspect theres some fuckery going on with this statistic. Every fucking guy I see is 6 foot, and not meme 6 foot, I mean actually 6 foot.

Yeah women are insane, but you don't develop a preference for a literal 99 percentile height (6'3") without SOME reality behind it.

We need to crowdfund a real height survey

old people, and ethnics ,twist' the statistical data.

agree. im height mogged by most white people my age unless they look low class

Zoomers are taller than the previous generation.

Yep. White zoomers are easily at least 6 foot on average.

But we need to acknowledge the effect of self-selection. As an ugly manlet myself, I choose to stay indoors most of the time. With more attractiveness I'd probably have more reason to go outside. So attractive people will probably be disrpoportionately present in the outside world.

agree. im height mogged by most white people my age unless they look low class

34624.jpg

I mean, even when we remove the obvious (old people, dudes not on the dating market) its still pretty fucking obvious this isn't the case.

I really suspect theres some fuckery going on with this statistic. Every fucking guy I see is 6 foot, and not meme 6 foot, I mean actually 6 foot.

Yeah women are insane, but you don't develop a preference for a literal 99 percentile height (6'3") without SOME reality behind it.

We need to crowdfund a real height survey
Agree. The average is at least 5"10 for most of the world now.

For younger generations it's easily 6'
For younger generations that are white, it's probably 6'3" or something

Like everyone else is saying. Old people and ethnics (mostly hispanic) skew the average down to 5' 9'' in the U.S. Im heightmogged by almost all white guys outside and Im 5'7'' and still wear shoes with a good enough lift to them.