Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Average height of 19yr old around world

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
RDT 20221120 210219788954751785904653

As I always said, 5'11 is the king of manlets

tfw under the global average

Why is there no info for Antarctica

This is why those 5'9 and 5'10 averages are BS. They factor in older men and ethnics.

This is why those 5'9 and 5'10 averages are BS. They factor in older men and ethnics.
Where are you from? 5'9-5'10'' sounds right for many western countries.
I'm from Spain and average here is like 176 cm which is like 5'9.3''

Looksmax is full of guys over 6'3 they were blessed by God

I’m 5’6 below the global average no wonder most girls are taller than me

Never even began man brootal

no height 4 ur face

5'10 is average height unless you're a fucking rich white kid.

Where are you from? 5'9-5'10'' sounds right for many western countries.
I'm from Spain and average here is like 176 cm which is like 5'9.3''
This forum is filled with rich white university kids that think outside of their campus, the average male is a 6'3 basketball chad. @Incelius Savage

This forum is filled with rich white university kids that think outside of their campus, the average male is a 6'3 basketball chad. @Incelius Savage
Yeah it's ridiculous. Averages are for something. I also see these claims that american zoomercels are 6-6'1'' on average, meanwhile real statistics show average zoomer is 5'9'' - 5'10''.

Brutal heightpill for manlets. My Inceldom is more to do with being non-NT and an Oreocel

Just go to Nepal bro

No way the average height of Indian men is 5'5-5'6. I live here and always get mogged by most of the men regardless of age. If my height was average, I would have ascended long ago, I wouldn't be the shortest guy in my class.

>chinese taller than italians

Are we sure this study is true?

182.5 cm, approximated to 6'0, is lifefuel for me since it is around my morning height range of 182.5 - 183 cm.

182.5 cm, approximated to 6'0, is lifefuel for me since it is around my morning height range of 182.5 - 183 cm.
hello fellow morningheightcopecel
I also cope by telling myself it's the morning height that matters.

hello fellow morningheightcopecel
I also cope by telling myself it's the morning height that matters.
Brutal.
I will likely use it if I am asked by most people in person or elsewhere in most online places.

Honestly, I think it is better than most other men with at least 1-1.5 inches of height inflation from what I saw or researched, whether from not knowing their height or lying to look better.