Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average Heightcoper on .is

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I'm still waiting for my food so here's another random post. 2 teenage couples near my age have walked past me in the mall. I was jealous of them for 1 sec until I realised that I heightmogged all of them into oblivion.

:dab:

Heightmogged a third couple, the most brutal one yet

Height>>>face always, you need to pass a certain height threshold before your looks come into play unless ur face is 8+/10 and not turbomanlet

Height mog is a fucking cope. I’m literally the tallest on my swim team and got mogged hard today in swimming(BY FUCKING EVERYBODY). I also had some monkey freshie fuck me over in the stall. Height is irrelevant.

JFL at this cognitive dissonance, imagine claiming height is greater than face when you’re a 5’10 chink in fucking East Asia where average height is a 5’8 manlet. @PLA1092

If your above 1.83m or 6 foot you should be shamed. Fuck tallfags even more than chads, or at least manlet chads.

Face is EVERYTHING

Face and height are both part of looks.

JFL at this cognitive dissonance, imagine claiming height is greater than face when you’re a 5’10 chink in fucking East Asia where average height is a 5’8 manlet. @PLA1092
He's passed the "height threshold" already. :smonk:

Take the everythingmatters pill (but fuck tallfags still)

My reaction to that information:
56E5D0BB 27B5 4116 B016 F48379763007

JFL. @based_meme look at this shit.
The Absolute State of GrAYcels on Incels.is
How is height mogging any better it makes it worse since I’m the most awful one on a sports team where there’s fucking middle schoolers. You both probably mog me in everything athletic or physical.

How is height mogging any better it makes it worse since I’m the most awful one on a sports team where there’s fucking middle schoolers. You both probably mog me in everything athletic or physical.
I'm 5'5", but I lift, so I probably do mog you strength-wise. You most likely mog me athletically, because I'm a fat fuck (not bloatmaxxed just yet).

I'm 5'5", but I lift, so I probably do mog you strength-wise. You most likely mog me athletically, because I'm a fat fuck (not bloatmaxxed just yet).
I’m extremely underweight and being underweight prevents me from being even mediocrely athletic .

Have you seen manlets shorter than you with GFs in the big cities of Canada?
Rarely. Most guys are taller, especially ethnic guys, they need to be tall otherwise it’s over.