Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average IQ of Incel

kohlcel

kohlcel

Officer
★★★★
what do you think is the average IQ of the users here? i feel like high IQ males are more likely to end up incels (just look at all the virgin mathcels), meanwhile lower IQ and low inhib is actually desired by women. i've witnessed them choose retarded men over high iq nerds even though both were in the same looks-range.

most likely the average IQ a normal person has, there are only a few high iq posters here and they are a minority.

I'm a little retarded ngl

The IQ differences here are more polarized than the general population. Typically it's either high or low, very few fall within the average.

I’d say mine is below average

The IQ differences here are more polarized than the general population. Typically it's either high or low, very few fall within the average.
Yeah that's the research I have seen too. So the overall average is probably the same but we have more retards and more high IQs and less people in the middle/average range.

Because if youre on an incel forum you're already an outlier in one way or another. By the fact of inceldom alone we are all divergent from the norm.

this forum should require iq tests. I have a good verbal iq and an above average math iq. I wish I had the opposite so bad verbal iq is fucking useless.

Perhaps above average especially if they aren't from the first world

my IQ drags the average into genius level

145-151 but doesn't really matter cause I'm autistic.

The ones that brag are the ones with the lowest IQ

what do you think is the average IQ of the users here? i feel like high IQ males are more likely to end up incels (just look at all the virgin mathcels), meanwhile lower IQ and low inhib is actually desired by women. i've witnessed them choose retarded men over high iq nerds even though both were in the same looks-range.
My IQ is 93. Its over