Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Average IQ people will never be able to learn programming, let alone understand algorithms, etc."

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

Note that I'm average IQ myself (WAIS-IV, 105).

- Wild hypothesis... you fucking clowns. They will probably come out with a pseudoscience-based excuse like "you probably have other talents, brorororroroo!!!!"

- "without the faintest scientific proof demonstrated" :soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::lul::lul::lul:

I'm average to below average IQ and I passed AP Computer Science.

We'll say that then, and I'll revise later.

the programming community is filled with degenerates.

Theres a steorotype that programmers and other autistic fandoms r trannies, which is true.

No one will ever hire you. Average IQ people can't solve problems creatively.
For those not in the loop, what are you trying to say here? That Average IQ people can learn programming or not learn programming?
Programming isn't even that hard.

Its just bunch of if then else (for) loop shit

99% of the times you don't need to come up with a custom math algorithm, most of programming is CRUD shit (string/integer processing into some web app)

the real hard part comes with cooperating with others devs

For those not in the loop, what are you trying to say here? That Average IQ people can learn programming or not learn programming?
Average IQ people will never be able to understand Calculus. It's been demonstrated countless of times. What makes you think your average incel can learn algorithms and data structures?

Adam Lanza was average IQ and good at programming.

The computer science test? It wasn't online it was in school.
:lul: :lul: :lul: So, you never took an IQ test yet you're claiming you have an average IQ. You are a privileged prick with an high IQ. No offense taken.

Its just bunch of if then else (for) loop shit
I highly doubt so. Web development industry is COLLAPSED. You will never become a junior programmer because the odds are not in your favor. And by collapsed, I mean forever.

As of pursuing an engineering course, you actually need an above-average IQ (115+). Computer science, too.

Average college student IQ is around 120, as far as I remember.

I have to see this "wild hypothesis" O.O

I have to see this "wild hypothesis" O.O
Title. Having an average IQ makes you incapable of UNDERSTANDING algorithms and data structures, let alone having a good understanding of a programming language and applying creative solutions without copy-pasting.

Nice inceldom discussion going on here

Maybe it was "Believe it or not, the majority of programmers on Linux code in C#."

:o

Maybe it was "Believe it or not, the majority of programmers on Linux code in C#."

:o
Still, I never have seen anyone with an average IQ ending up as a "software engineer" with an actual job. My score is real, given I was tested IRL.

Title. Having an average IQ makes you incapable of UNDERSTANDING algorithms and data structures, let alone having a good understanding of a programming language and applying creative solutions without copy-pasting.

Oh hm. idk what the required IQ is to be good at programming.

It probably depends heavily on the specific language and the type of programming.

It’s not true, but being banned for that is a reddit moment showing their own low iq.

It’s not true
Elaborate. I'm coding in PHP, JS (Node.js + Express). Lua is a very difficult scripting language for average IQ people (impossible to learn). JavaScript is more harder than PHP as well.

I highly doubt so. Web development industry is COLLAPSED. You will never become a junior programmer because the odds are not in your favor. And by collapsed, I mean forever.

As of pursuing an engineering course, you actually need an above-average IQ (115+). Computer science, too.

Average college student IQ is around 120, as far as I remember.
still, most programming isn't really that hard. unless you're doing data analysis or making a weird simulation software (where u come up with formulas for things like physics velocity), programming is otherwise not that hard. the hard part comes from libraries/cooperating.

in a game dev team, how many devs actually write the physics formula math code? I can safety say most devs are just dealing with shit like shop system/simple CRUD-like shit.

but that stuff....chatgpt can help a lot about the formulas anyway

im 89 IQ and I have a compsci degree

programming is all about memorize information, even parrots and women can do this

I'm average to below average IQ and I passed AP Computer Science.
This guy is a retarded larp im learning python for fun yet im average he needs to take the meds

Elaborate. I'm coding in PHP, JS (Node.js + Express). Lua is a very difficult scripting language for average IQ people (impossible to learn). JavaScript is more harder than PHP as well.
Low iq does make it harder, but you have to work harder. That’s why there are many low iq curry code monkeys who had to study so much.

Where did you get that score from? My WAIS-IV was supervised by a female psychologist (social security), and I highly doubt she had any idea about psychometrics at all.

This guy is a retarded larp im learning python for fun yet im average he needs to take the meds
Go fuck yourself. What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm going to kill all of you, pieces of shit. You come here defying me? I'm going to kill all of you, I will break your necks with my feet and I will make martyrdom.

Go fuck yourself. What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm going to kill all of you, pieces of shit. You come here defying me? I'm going to kill all of you, I will break your necks with my feet and I will make martyrdom.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm not even schizophrenic, you fucking delusional freaks. I'm fucking tired of all of you. I will continue flooding this forum with "shitposts" until the final hour.

Where did you get that score from? My WAIS-IV was supervised by a female psychologist (social security), and I highly doubt she had any idea about psychometrics at all.
a "professional" test done at school.

Im slow at coming up with math formulas I can say that tho, but then I have ADHD so....

anyway most code isn't that hard. the hard part comes from libraries/infrastructure/cooperating shit

Edit: it was 85 IQ not 89

I understand maths but I’m shit at coding.
I fail to understand how I was able to practice very little but managed to apply the same concepts to different problems for maths but can’t do the same for programming.

Sometimes I feel low iq and other times I feel that I have an average one.

programming is all about memorize information, even parrots and women can do this

Some types of programming yeah are like learning a regular language. So mostly just memory.

Some though involve a lot of maths, etc.

Some types of programming yeah are like learning a regular language. So mostly just memory.

Some though involve a lot of maths, etc.
JavaScript is too difficult. Why I'm better at PHP? Children are better at Lua than I do.

still, most programming isn't really that hard. unless you're doing data analysis or making a weird simulation software (where u come up with formulas for things like physics velocity), programming is otherwise not that hard. the hard part comes from libraries/cooperating.

in a game dev team, how many devs actually write the physics formula math code? I can safety say most devs are just dealing with shit like shop system/simple CRUD-like shit.

but that stuff....chatgpt can help a lot about the formulas anyway

If you have an IQ of 89 and got a CompSci degree, then mine is <60.

Oh I think I get it now; Are you upset because your Average IQ stops you from learning Programming?

What ? I thought that it was all about logic.
its both really.

with programming, you have to memorize a lot of things, mostly how libraries work.

E.g. how you should store data/model/scripts in a MERN app

Some languages have some quirks, e.g. LUA starts index at 1 while most others start at 0

The actual code doesn't really require much memorization, because most of the times you'll be dealing with simple string/integer shit (these two or similar data types are super common), if you forgot something just Google it and look for w3school/docs for APIs. If you have an IDE it even gives you suggestions of features you can use, e.g. toString()

Mongodb is shit. I hated it. My lead developer is using Mongo, so I have to use it. My body was literally shaking for hours, while crying out of exhaustion trying to paginate my datatable. I never could paginate DataTables with Server-side processing.

Mongodb is shit. I hated it. My lead developer is using Mongo, so I have to use it. My body was literally shaking for hours, while crying out of exhaustion trying to paginate my datatable.
hated dealing with databases too, and yes pagination can be annoying; if you figured out that in a few hours then you're pretty fast tbh.

nowadays you can ask chatgpt on how to do things and it gives you reasonable suggestions so take advantage of it I guess

Still prefer good ol' SQL, but supposedly Json based mongo has better security cus it can't be SQL injected

Oh that's terrible. Did you spend lots of time and or money trying to learn it?
No. I take month-long breaks in between. ECMAScript is harder than PHP.