Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Average Soyditter IS baiter.

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230918 114030 kindlephoto 54895402

"I'm objective":soy::soy::soy:

:feelzez: Getting reddit gold is kinda like winning the special olympics while being morbidly obese and gay :feelshaha:

:feelzez: Getting reddit gold is kinda like winning the special olympics while being morbidly obese and gay :feelshaha:
JFL they think we're losers but still wanna loose time to "mogg" us the cognitive dissonance is ovER 9000 :feelskek:

Is it even an achievement to be proud of?
For a redditard yes man :feelshaha: .. i would say for some it’s the highlight of their entire Jabba the hut life.

r/Inceltear moment

Source? Source? Source?Do you have a source on that?Source?A source. I need a source.Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.Do you have a degree in that field?A college degree? In that field?Then your arguments are invalid.No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.Correlation does not equal causation.CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.Nope, still haven't.I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron. :soy: :soy: :soy:

Source? Source? Source?Do you have a source on that?Source?A source. I need a source.Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.Do you have a degree in that field?A college degree? In that field?Then your arguments are invalid.No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.Correlation does not equal causation.CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.Nope, still haven't.I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron. :soy: :soy: :soy:
Every far Leftard today.