Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting AWALT - Tinder Bio Proof

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
I haven't rigorously proved this with numbers, but I bet the numbers would be staggering. Every time I go on tinder, EVERY girl's bio seems to be the same. The normie girls ALL have "omg I love dogs and fun teehee", the hypersluts have "Here for a fun time not a long one", and tons of both have "420 friendly" bullshit. I rarely if ever see any novel bios by females. On the other hand, males are expected to wow women with their bios and seem super interesting. It's fucking horrible. If I see another "If you don't like dogs it's not going to work out" I might go ER. EVERYBODY FUCKING LIKES DOGS YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL, QUIRKY, NICE, COOL, OR ANYTHING JUST A DUMB FUCKING ROASTIE WHORE THAT DESERVES TO DIE.

All roastie engage in hivemind mentality.

Giving these creatures rights was the worst mistake ever.

They're like clones or robots. They are all copies of each others with no special personality or character.

I see all that on Tinder and I'm far away from America. Another one I see frequently is "Send me dank memes". Like bitch, you ain't seen a dank meme in your lifetime, stop appropriating our culture you normie trash. And they always say "Have x and I'll be yours", which proves how shallow they are and how much they value materialistic things. And really what they mean is be goodlooking and have the dog or whatever. They all think they're so unique and artsy and talented, because that's what m'lady has been told her whole life, it's female empowerment! Their egos have been fed to astronomic levels. They are all worthless sluts whose only achievement is gobbling on Chad's hairy balls.

all women are robots