Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Award-winning comedy about (foid) depression

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★

Though occasionally funny, my god this show was rage-inducing. How full a life this foid has who is supposedly going through depression, how vacuous some of the 'serious' moments actually are and how predictable the amount of rave reviews and awards it received.

'And if I could helicopter back to myself that day when I felt so bad [a suicide attempt] I'd have felt like it was gonna last twenty years but actually it was just a day. And I'd say to myself, "While it might not even be the worst day yet, it's still just one of hundreds of days that might be great, and those are some really good odds."'

^^^Quote from a certified clownworld classic, yours to check out now on Netflix or All4 (UK).

reminder that women attempt suicide 2-3 times as much as men, but men commit suicie 3.3 times as much as women. shows you just how genuine their suicidal thoughts are

Foid depression is the result of foids MAKING UP PROBLEMS IN THEIR HEAD, because they don't have real problems.

reminder that women attempt suicide 2-3 times as much as men, but men commit suicie 3.3 times as much as women. shows you just how genuine their suicidal thoughts are
It's more likely to 'attempt' suicide as a cry for help if you have reason to believe that anyone is capable of helping you, or that they're even willing to do so.