Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Aznidentity coper admits ricecels can't compete in the West

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

He's so bluepilled he's almost blackpilled. Flee ricecel, flee from the huhwhite man for he mogs you brutally :feelsrope:

Also this

You see, in Asia, Asian ladies, especially the elite, middle to upper class rich Asian young ladies PREFER Asian men than White men! This is the case IN ALL ASIAN COUNTRIES! Whether you are Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Indonesian, Filipino, Singaporean, Malaysian, Thai, Vietnamese, etc.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Even if noodlewhores preferred Asians to whitu cockru, they’d be Chang only.

These guys are the type of copers who called Serpentenza's wife ugly and leftover woman when she is above average looking doctor. Like all those Chinks wouldn't date a female doctor because she's 30.

As for high class women, do celebrities count? There is this brutal video of K-Pop girls in Europe crushing on attractive white guys. Granted those guys look like chads in Europe but we are talking about women who in Korea are super desirable, good looking, high status and wealthy. If they preffered Asian guys they wouldn't be crushing on some random chad in the street.

These guys are the type of copers who called Serpentenza's wife ugly and leftover woman when she is above average looking doctor. Like all those Chinks wouldn't date a female doctor because she's 30.

As for high class women, do celebrities count? There is this brutal video of K-Pop girls in Europe crushing on attractive white guys. Granted those guys look like chads in Europe but we are talking about women who in Korea are super desirable, good looking, high status and wealthy. If they preffered Asian guys they wouldn't be crushing on some random chad in the street.

You have said before want to date Asian women so it seems like you are channeling your hostility at Asian men. This is very common with people that lust after women of a certain race other than their own

You legitimately think Asian men that weren't cucks wouldn't be disgusted if this "bananarang" (as they call it) were to try and make them settle for her? No self respecting Asian man wants a woman that has consistently only been with white men and only changed that when it wasn't as easy for her to get commitment from white men.

You have said before want to date Asian women so it seems like you are channeling your hostility at Asian men. This is very common with people that lust after women of a certain race other than their own

You legitimately think Asian men that weren't cucks wouldn't be disgusted if this "bananarang" (as they call it) were to try and make them settle for her? No self respecting Asian man wants a woman that has consistently only been with white men and only changed that when it wasn't as easy for her to get commitment from white men.

You got it wrong. I don't want to date Asian women. I hate the idea of racemixing. I don't identify with these attractive white guys either.

I am just saying that the redditor is coping. Attractive men do well everywhere regardless of race. Even black guys will do well everywhere on earth. Women don't have the racial loyality he expects them to have. A white chad still mogs asian chad in multiple ways. Frame, height, better facial bones, he is more exotic looking.
At very least he is on an equal footing to a local chad or better.

And there is no way most Asian, Caucasian or Congoid women will be racist enough to reject attractive male. Racism is a male thing.

You got it wrong. I don't want to date Asian women. I hate the idea of racemixing. I don't identify with these attractive white guys either.
I thought your post earlier said otherwise
Get rejected by foids of all races and ethnic groups. TBH just let me dream that Asian women like me like some sort of white god. If that turns out to not be true then I am totally fucked.
But maybe you just meant that as a last resort option you could hope to ascend with an Asian woman.
I am just saying that the redditor is coping. Attractive men do well everywhere regardless of race. Even black guys will do well everywhere on earth. Women don't have the racial loyality he expects them to have. A white chad still mogs asian chad in multiple ways. Frame, height, better facial bones, he is more exotic looking.
At very least he is on an equal footing to a local chad or better.

And there is no way most Asian, Caucasian or Congoid women will be racist enough to reject attractive male. Racism is a male thing.
Racism is a female thing too. Racism from males is more because of pressure from competition against other men that look different than you, while racism from females is more from disgust at certain physical features common to a race.

Last edited:
I thought your post earlier said otherwise

But maybe you just meant that as a last resort option you could hope to ascend with an Asian woman.

Racism is a female thing too. Racism from males is because of pressure from competition against other men that look different than you, while racism from females is more from disgust at certain physical features common to a race.
I hate Asian women. I am just getting old, depressed and desperate to a point where I just want to be liked by 1 woman in my entire life. If I could have sex with one woman by my 30's (I am 27) that didn't charge me money I could retire from this misery of woman chasing. And there is no way a white girl will fuck me unless I pay her.

I plan to lose my virginity to a Spanish/Greek prostitute. Then maybe go on a vacation and hope I get laid to one woman that isn't disgusted by me. Even though I would have to break my rules and racemix.

Even if noodlewhores preferred Asians to whitu cockru, they’d be Chang only.
fucking this, this is what no one gets, yes the noodles would go for some average guys very very rarely but never ugly.

I hate Asian women. I am just getting old, depressed and desperate to a point where I just want to be liked by 1 woman in my entire life.
That's all of us and beggars can't be choosers.
If I could have sex with one woman by my 30's (I am 27) that didn't charge me money I could retire from this misery of woman chasing. And there is no way a white girl will fuck me unless I pay her.
It's the mogging, PDA and couples being prioritized everywhere that gets me tbh
Otherwise imo don't think it's worth it to even try anymore.
I plan to lose my virginity to a Spanish/Greek prostitute. Then maybe got on a vacation and hope I get laid to one woman that isn't disgusted by me. Even though I would have to break my rules and racemix.
The common advice is to see a prostitute but it's not that simple and imo the wizard thing has some merit. You legitimately lose a portion of your remaining innocence and naivety from seeing a prostitute because then you fully find out what you're missing out on. Before that when you've never had sex you can only guess but sometimes it's better not to know.

Its getting better for asians
I would still recommend moving to Asia tho if you're asian american
This guy needs help though

Yeah he's coping hard :feelskek:

Ironically the more intelligent and educated noodlewhores are the more they prefer white men. Ricecels have the best shot with noodles who work in nail salons jfl.