Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Backpackmaxing

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Have you tried backpackmaxing to look cool I have a nice looking backpack that I can use to backpackmax all you gotta do is a get a backpack and stuff it with enough stuff to when it’s not too heavy and not too light I don’t see a lot of high school or college students backpackmaxing let alone non students

explain how backpacks make you look cool

explain how backpacks make you look cool
Same way wearing designer clothes does you won’t ascend because there’s no fashion for your face however you’ll at least stand out

backpacks don't make ugly people look "cool", they just make you look nerdy or something.

Lol highschoolkids.is

I’m talking about designer backpacks
ahh so stepping into the realm of fashionmaxxing. Seldom works. If its truly over for you then it's just seen as overcompensating.

Only nerds care about having the latest fashion design backpack. Chad brings a cloth bag that costs less than $5

Have you tried backpackmaxing to look cool I have a nice looking backpack that I can use to backpackmax all you gotta do is a get a backpack and stuff it with enough stuff to when it’s not too heavy and not too light I don’t see a lot of high school or college students backpackmaxing let alone non students
I once saw a good looking gay man with the most beautiful backpack