Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who here has tried using dating apps?

yezhi

yezhi

Recruit
★★
I have never tried it as I hate taking photos of myself, let alone put it online for everyone to see.

Please share your experiences.

women don't even look at me like I'm a man, why would i even go on dating apps.

I have never tried it as I hate taking photos of myself, let alone put it online for everyone to see.

same, and I don't have any good photos.
I also don't know how to talk to normies (which all women are) so texting them would probably be suifuel even if I got some matches.

I never tried them cause I knew what the outcome would become.

Dating apps and websites are full of bots, fake profiles, men, trannies, and scammers.

Me many times over and everytime I left pussy less, more depressed than I was before, and more hateful towards women. In conclusion, I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy because of how pointless it is

I tried for 1 month and it was brutal. Zero matches. only received likes from trannies and gays, and no any foid liked my profile

I tried for 1 month and it was brutal. Zero matches. only received likes from trannies and gays, and no any foid liked my profile
wdym gays. did u set your preferences to men:feelsthink:

I dont have good, modern photos of myself and im terrible at taking selfies + i know i would stand no chance because of my height alone

Got on that train pretty early (2014/2015) and it was an absolute failure. Dating apps are a scam that is targeting the struggling men

Yeah man I have tried. I’ve put a post below that summarizes much of my experience with them:

Been off of them (bumble, tinder) for at least a year due to being devastated from such low desirability and already in a place where I was feeling very low and predisposed to feeling even worse.

I have a cycle where I’ll build up some small amount of confidence, download apps, update my profile, then swipe a bunch… then a month or two later my self esteem and subsequently my mental health will be devastated from the lack of anyone desiring me in the slightest… from being completely unwanted and unloved

Then I’ll suffer for a bit in depression and eventually I’ll forget the pain it caused and go back, and start the cycle all over. This time my break was for about a year. I’m still not recovered but I guess I’ve reached a “fuck it” point where I’m willing to try anyway despite not having built up the confidence this time. Let’s see if this is going to be my lucky year :feelsseriously:

Wish me luck boyos.
I never did get back to it after that post.

Yeah man I have tried. I’ve put a post below that summarizes much of my experience with them:

I never did get back to it after that post.
I'm at a point where I have nothing to lose. Even if I go on dating apps and get completely rejected and ridiculed, there is no confidence in the first place to destroy.

I'm at a point where I have nothing to lose. Even if I go on dating apps and get completely rejected and ridiculed, there is no confidence in the first place to destroy.
I also didn’t have much to lose as far as confidence, it was more the shame and vulnerability of “putting yourself out there,” taking pictures and posting them publicly for example which I hate doing (and I read that you also hate doing).

I haven't done it but considering girls always rate me 2-3/10 I know I'd get no matches

yes. went bad. messaged ugly balding foids got nothing. messaged ugly old witch faced foids got nothing.

I have. It's terrible for your mind.