Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Backpill moments of my life and why it's over

C

curry_subhuman

Greycel
First week in college, I was gymcelling at home, one guy in my group said my body would never compensate for my ugly face

My friend tried to set me up with her friend she said ewwww and rejected me. This girl was ugly af and still rejected me.

Last year of my college my friends were hanging out with some girls of our class, my friend mentioned my name and no girl knew about me. They said there is no one with that (my)name in our class.

People love to complain about incels not putting in any effort but conveniently overlook how people are hostile, unaccepting and ready to mock us off the bat.

i have been rejected by a 58 year old extremely ugly and extremely obese women with glasses.it is over.

Last year of my college my friends were hanging out with some girls of our class, my friend mentioned my name and no girl knew about me. They said there is no one with that (my)name in our class.
Damn. That's so brutal. They think your so sub-human they don't even register your existence.

First week in college, I was gymcelling at home, one guy in my group said my body would never compensate for my ugly face

My friend tried to set me up with her friend she said ewwww and rejected me. This girl was ugly af and still rejected me.

:blackpill:

i have been rejected by a 58 year old extremely ugly and extremely obese women with glasses.it is over.

Call her up again for a date

Roosevelt safari elephant

People love to complain about incels not putting in any effort but conveniently overlook how people are hostile, unaccepting and ready to mock us off the bat.
Nobody cares about certain men being treated unfairly. You're suppose to be the world's punching bag while somehow finding a way to be successful in a bias society.

Nobody cares about men being treated unfairly.
Not enough do. Some guys in similar circumstances to us can sympathize but that's about all.
I'm hesitant to say nobody because then there wouldn't be such a thing as men's rights activists.
The problem is not enough people care about men being treated unfairly.
You're suppose to be the world's punching bag while somehow finding a way to be successful in a bias society.
People enforcing that expectation on you are the problem specifically. So the people that tell us to stop whining and suck it up and usually being aggressive in doing this even if our "whining" shouldn't concern them are a big part of the problem.

If you're ugly you will be antagonized even if you've done no wrong. A very "just" world we live in.

Nobody cares about certain men being treated unfairly. You're suppose to be the world's punching bag while somehow finding a way to be successful in a bias society.
to them ugly men are not human, we are subhuman

Ugly foids want to cling to a hope that they are not ugly. If they accept the advances of an ugly male, they also have to accept their own ugliness.