Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bad day at work yesterday

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
First of all there was only 50% of workers (me and other dude), cause one bitch is having corona virus and other is “teehee my head is aching”
There was fuck-a-ton of clients so i only got 5 minute window to smoke in a whole day
And after that, when we almost closed the bitch came in to take a loan of 50 000 dollars so i had to work 1,5 of hours overtime (it is not paid of course but I cannot kick out clients teeeeeeheeeee)
Fuck this shit

Also when we were discussing the parameters of a loan i found out that bitch works as some secretary (sucks dick of a boss) and makes 3 times more money than me :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Last edited:
Dammmmmn! I hope she wont be able to pay that loan. Fucking bitch

working at an understaffed place as an incel is hell on earth
:fuk:

Unpaid overtime should be a crime

Service work as an incel is so fucking garbage, I wanted to rope daily when I did it

What’s your job?

Yeah i “studied” (played computer until my ass goes numb :feelskek:)
It's okay. I've wasted 3 years on a meme degree and a radiographer licence, then 3 more years wasted on a nursing licence(thank god not in slav land). Currently neeting but money is running out :fuk: