Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bad dream

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I just woke up from my nap, and I had a terrible dream. Basically, what occurred in the dream was that my younger brother was graduating high school. So, we went to the school, and as we arrived, our bags were randomly searched. After that, we went on our way inside the stadium where my brother was graduating. Everything went normally, but we ended up leaving slightly early. As we were leaving, the halls of the school were empty. When we were close to the exit, I looked to my left and saw the two girls who bullied me in school sitting on a bench. They said, "OMG, no wonder there is a disgusting smell in the hall," and they started laughing at me. And now im feeling really depressed and i wish i was never born. Its truly over for me i cant even escape bullying in real life or my dreams :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Username checks out.

Yeah all my nightmares are mostly social related stuff too.

Yeah all my nightmares are mostly social related stuff too.
Yea most of my dreams take place back in school where i get bullied my my old classmates