Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many incels here come from religious backgrounds?

thatwilldoit

thatwilldoit

Recruit
★★
Both me and my siblings were raised catholic (not as much for my younger ones), going to church, was baptised, went to religious school, things like that.

I was raised orthodox christian but lost faith in my late teens. I completely got rid of God in my head I'd say at 15-16.

I was raised orthodox christian
still am

LRPJesusChristtheMercifullevel_1800x1800.jpg

@IronsideCel gtfih

nah my parents were secular

still am

LRPJesusChristtheMercifullevel_1800x1800.jpg

@IronsideCel gtfih
i was also baptized as a baby in a church, the same church I pass by pretty often however I've lost faith completely due to different factors in my life.

i was also baptized as a baby in a church, the same church I pass by pretty often however I've lost faith completely due to different factors in my life.
depression and genuine unhappiness can make everyone atheist brate

just know that i dont shame you or anything and completely understand you

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

depression and genuine unhappiness can make everyone atheist brate

just know that i dont shame you or anything and completely understand you

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ
I've tried regaining faith in the past but it didn't work at all. I want to be sure that Christ loves me but he sends me his toughest battles.

I've tried regaining faith in the past but it didn't work at all. I want to be sure that Christ loves me but he sends me his toughest battles.
no battle for your amen you got it, FACE

catho or pro

Imagine believing in God after the blackpill
What a pathetic piece of shit your God is to make you suffer like this