Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bald copers are so funny - "hair is overrated"

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★★
This 21 year old details his negative experience being bald, and the bald subhumans in the comments are seething. Bear in mind it is "unpopular opinions"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/16tljrs/just_shave_it_bro_isnt_good_advice_to_someone_who/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Screenshot 2023 09 27 192139

"Shows confidence" - more like shows you are a subhuman creep

Hair doesn't matter if your name is Jeremy Meek or Tupac Shakur

Hair doesn't matter if your name is Jeremy Meek or Tupac Shakur
:feelsthink: i wish i was good looking enough to be able to beat up a 16 years old teenage boy nearly to death and become famous for it due to my mogshot :feelshaha: life on »just exist and beat up kids mode » … so lucky … i would love to beat some kids for a living :feelsugh:

Last edited:
why are hair transplants becoming so popular then

it feels like most public figures don't allow themselves to go bald anymore

I hate these faggots so much. Most of them probably don't even care about this subject they just know "shave it" is the popular opinion and they're angry he's going against the majority. Herd behavior from pathetic herd animals. Also gotta love the stupid twat trying to make it about women. "WOMEN CAN'T JUST SHAVE IT YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL YOU'RE A MAN!:foidSoy::foidSoy:"

They deleted the post :lul::lul:
JFL. An actual unpopular opinion on soydit and it gets deleted. it hit a nerve with the bald bearded soys

I hate these faggots so much. Most of them probably don't even care about this subject they just know "shave it" is the popular opinion and they're angry he's going against the majority.
"yeah bro just shave it off, grow a badass beard and get ripped" :soy: :soy: .

Honestly, the Bald Bearded reddit phenotype is my absolute least favourite on the website. They are all absolutely insufferable, and any rejection of their advice, like getting a hair transplant, is met with an army of angry soys.

"yeah bro just shave it off, grow a badass beard and get ripped" :soy: :soy: .

Honestly, the Bald Bearded reddit phenotype is my absolute least favourite on the website. They are all absolutely insufferable, and any rejection of their advice, like getting a hair transplant, is met with an army of angry soys.
Literal soyjacks army.

James Rolfe is balding and this is seen as justification by evil normies to make fun of him brutally

This 21 year old details his negative experience being bald, and the bald subhumans in the comments are seething. Bear in mind it is "unpopular opinions"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/16tljrs/just_shave_it_bro_isnt_good_advice_to_someone_who/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View attachment 886387

"Shows confidence" - more like shows you are a subhuman creep
It's true

Normgroid toilets dont like subhumans having confidence. There's always an attempt to tear them down and diminish their self-esteem, as if they feel like they're putting the subhuman back in his place.

"Just shave it, OWN THAT SHIT WOMEN CAN SMELL YOUR CONFIDENCE THROUGH YOUR BALL SWEAT"

Meanwhile

Becomes:

No one will be spared

Even Rob Lowe is on finasteride and he is like a nw0.2, get on finasteride the second you see thinning. I started taking it at 21.