Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My first IT feature (Birthday edition) featuring le epic Redditor u/IceCat767

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
Before go on with the main topic of this post: TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY :feelsLightsaber: Feel free to wish me a happy birthday below :heart:
Another year closer to death. You are also appearantly more likely to die on your birthday than on any other day. Let's see if the good ol' reaper feels giving today.

Now, let's continue with the actual topic of this post: I was featured on IT for the first time ever!!!
So what happened? Did u/IceCat767 analyze my comment to destroy me with facts and logic? Was I crucidfied in the comment section?

NO :feelskek:Of course not. We're on IT. What the le epic Redditors did instead was take the comments included in the Reddit post completely out of context so they can jerk each other off in the comments more effectively:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/17fif5x/these_loser_basement_dwellers_are_so_stuck_in/

Since they are too clinically retarded to include the context of the comments, let me do it for them:

#WomenPower but you still need a man to help you add a link to the original post of the comments you're sharing, huh? Anyway, below the Reddit post they are pretending as if the comments they proudly show off to prove the world that incel = bad were referring to women as a whole. They pretend as if I said that all women are only using men for their resources and that they are not in love or happy with them at all.

Obviously not every woman's survival is dependent on a man. As you le epic Redditors have correctly stated, women can have jobs now and can make their own money. However, those women who are struggling to survive and/or wish to have a better, more expensive lifestyle, often choose objectively ugly men as partners, as those mens confidence is lower and they would do way more than other men to keep their female counterpart, including spending a ridiculous amount of money on them.

Oh yeah, and to those who say "But my man is jobless and dependend on me :foidSoy:" - of course there are exceptions but exceptions only prove the rule. And your jobless man probably isn't ugly either. Again, the original post my comment was referring to was about women being with ugly men. I say women who date ugly men use them for their resources, you tell me that it will rain tomorrow. Like, cool story bro but that's off-topic.

I am amused and angry at the same time. I feel like I am arguing with a child that insists that drinking bleach will be a tasty experience.

Anyway, shouout to u/SuccessfulMastodon48 for trying to disprove the comments featured in the reddit post by lying to us and claiming that he gets bitches even though he is disabled. How do I know that he is lying, you might ask. Let me explain:

>disabled
>black man

God doesn't punish someone twice :feelskek:

Last edited:
Don't give them attention

Happy 13th birthday

@Caesercel
I am not actually 13... but hey, what do I expect from someone with your profile? :feelskek:

Bianor

Lucius Cornelius Sulla Greyix​

icecat is probably the most active member of the IT, blackpill and redpill community. And he is not some edgy 17 yo with too much time this is a 40-something grown man. Probably the most pathetic human being i have ever encountered on the internet

Icefag is very akin to doogycel. Gets no bitches, but wants to shit on incels so they can feel better about themselves. Nothing new.

icecat is probably the most active member of the IT, blackpill and redpill community. And he is not some edgy 17 yo with too much time this is a 40-something grown man. Probably the most pathetic human being i have ever encountered on the internet
Der Kollege ist wahrscheinlich öfter auf unseren Seiten unterwegs als wir :feelskek:

Der Kollege ist wahrscheinlich öfter auf unseren Seiten unterwegs als wir :feelskek:
andere in seinem alter sind vollzeit beschäftigte familienväter mit kindern und er sitzt den ganzen tag vor dem rechner und befasst sich mit incels :lul:

e2296cd5-2b19-44de-9d58-5bd124ddd23f-jpeg.685303

Braziliansigma and pedo Robert disguised as his goblina wife princesskitty are worse

Happy birthday brocel