Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free speech is a universal good. Principled people on the left and right should be fighting for it tbh.
Freesome speech does not exist yous iz gonna be silenced in da violent way
@Ryo_Hazuki did You reduce cope2rope ban

Last edited:
that moron is bullshitting you. he had the title "undercover incel watchdog" on r/inceltears and has NEVER in his life tried to debate anyone there. he was just posting random posts off this place on there, and that's all. what he's told you is complete and utter horseshit and will ensure he never gets unbanned.
Knajjd, isn’t ‘undercover incel watchdog’ something someone who was trying to troll IT would have in their title? It doesn’t seem conclusive that he was a legit member of IT, you need to have some kind of deliberation or inquest.

Anuhthah loss of ah spiffing member when you, one's old bean, take out the duff you, one's old bean, will sometime bung the eatable ones toohh.

@imbored21

It took him so long to get unbanned and now he's banned again :feelsrope:

@imbored21

It took him so long to get unbanned and now he's banned again :feelsrope:
Probably female worship again. He fell in love with a whore or something, got banned back about 8 months ago but came back (still giving money to her). I mean, he might have been a richcel who got exploited by the faintest illusion of a relationship. It really is a representation of how shit society is when this is not an uncommon situation men can find themselves in.

Probably female worship again. He fell in love with a whore or something, got banned back about 8 months ago but came back (still giving money to her). I mean, he might have been a richcel who got exploited by the faintest illusion of a relationship. It really is a representation of how shit society is when this is not an uncommon situation men can find themselves in.

He is a cuck but I can understand his situation because I was a victim of severe oneitism also. I assume many others here were too.
But a literal whore, really?

He is a cuck but I can understand his situation because I was a victim of severe oneitism also. I assume many others here were too.
But a literal whore, really?
Yeah, a prostitute. This must have been going on for around a year, so I can't even imagine how much money he's been robbed out of.

TOughts on rope2cope ban appeal
Wouldn't cherry-picking imply that he was trying to make a point falsely presenting something unusual as a common thing? Looks like he was just documenting something he had seen and his amazement at the situation shows that he couldn't believe it himself and he was describing it as a very rare occurence. Still the way he responded to the warning is completely wrong though lol.
It really is a representation of how shit society is when this is not an uncommon situation men can find themselves in.
Some of these cucks who give money to whores are even married with children and they still sell their houses to give money to them jfl.

Wouldn't cherry-picking imply that he was trying to make a point falsely presenting something unusual as a common thing? Looks like he was just documenting something he had seen and his amazement at the situation shows that he couldn't believe it himself and he was describing it as a very rare occurence. Still the way he responded to the warning is completely wrong though lol.
it was permanent tho dont knoh if the mods aaare fie jolly strict or trying to set an example.

it was permanent tho dont knoh if the mods aaare fie jolly strict or trying to set an example.
It is permanent because of his subsequent behaviour, not because of that thread.

It is permanent because of his subsequent behaviour, not because of that thread.
Maybe he sperged out and said some frightful things. but perm is ah little toohh long. 1 week should be the sentence is what i for one thinks

DIDnt he make a thread about How he had 80-90% lol
Is this perm
If so
F

He posted a blatant cherrypick thread. I warned him and he replied with the following:

Then proceeded to repost the same exact thread I had warned him for, ad verbatim.

I really don't understand the altfags. They must be fakecels. I don't get it. How can you be a nationalist when in your 'dream' state you would be the first to be executed. All that race bullshit is just one big cope. What does it matter if you are a nigger or white we are all equally fucked in this state instead of creating more divisions we should at least help ourselves because there is nobody else out there to look out for us.

I really don't understand the altfags. They must be fakecels. I don't get it. How can you be a nationalist when in your 'dream' state you would be the first to be executed. All that race bullshit is just one big cope. What does it matter if you are a nigger or white we are all equally fucked in this state instead of creating more divisions we should at least help ourselves because there is nobody else out there to look out for us.
They think they can influence their national movements to care for and fix incel problems but in reality they would end up fucked as much as they are now.

free @HighTGymcel immediately

He was literally asking for it.
I like him because I talked to him in chat before but he was kind of asking for it by reposting the exact same thread tbh

only question is.. who's next
I'm bookmarking this so that, when you're banned, eventually, I can say "This comment didn't age well." And then @StaroRavager will say, "You're right about that one, bro.'

I'm bookmarking this so that, when you're banned, eventually, I can say "This comment didn't age well." And then @StaroRavager will say, "You're right about that one, bro.'
I’ll remember to say those exact words

Haha man, the mods are awesome. Love you mods!