Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

"Light racism" its like in Arrested Development when the grandpa gets arrested for"light treason"
I'm guessing the illegal content was him saying "go ER"
Bad guess but obviously I won't repeat what was said or the nature thereof. Suffice to say it was much more direct to a specific person in their life

The racism was only mentioned as a cherry on top, the official ban reason only lists the first two reasons.

free @Testament he literally dindu nuffin since he wasn't approved yet since may

He made a thread that somehow managed to mix female worship, illegal content, and light racism - in about 3 sentences.
sounds like a talent to me

@BummerDrummer F

@BummerDrummer what happened

He made a thread that somehow managed to mix female worship, illegal content, and light racism - in about 3 sentences.
Fuck, that's high effort. Mogs me.

FREE @BummerDrummer

@BummerDrummer wtf
Free him this very moment :feelsree:

yo why is @IlIlllllIlIl banned?
i tried searching, but his name is too shit for that.
can't send him pm because last seen 26.11.

shoutout to @JeffGoldblumInTheFly i always saw this guy around the forum kinda sad to see him banned , never seemed like a trouble maker

when is @Vermilioncore coming back and is @vodkacel perma banned?

Did @worstcel request since he said he’s roping?

he was banned in monday and now its saturday thats over maximum 4 day temporary ban it seems to me that he got perma banned
Gauss IQ conclusion. It's permanent I think.

@vodkacel is now permanent. PM him for more information.
I called it even before it became officially permanent. Just be Nostradamus theory

@Vermilioncore seems to be gone for quite some time now (I know that it's temporary)

it's over for @inceldaygamer_
perma ban

@inceldaygamer_ Just don't read the rules theory

I called it even before it became officially permanent. Just be Nostradamus theory

@Vermilioncore seems to be gone for quite some time now (I know that it's temporary)
i think he is getting unbanned in 12 hours cause the 3rd day has passed
it means that he got 4 day ban and is on 90% warning

Last edited:
why is @vodkacel perm? dont give me that fucking PM him bullshit fucking tell me why.

@Player

EXPLAIN-THIS-SHIT-walbq9.jpg