Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@esoteric
22426.jpg

@esoteric rip boyo :cryfeels:

@wide_eyed_optimism_

That's hardly a fair summary, and mostly a red herring. This thread exists because before it did users would make threads asking "Is x banned?", and people would pour in and endlessly spew misinformation. Here it is centralized, and whether someone is banned permanently or temporary is easily knowable. The "free x" is a byproduct of the topic, and I'm alright with it as long as it is not blatant spam. It is part of the zeitgeist of the forum.

The reason is manifold, and you should get many of these if you take the time to think about them.
If you get warned for worship, do you really want me telling everyone that? Should I go into details and embarrass you? Should i go into details about spam warnings knowing it would create copycats and enhance images of self-grandiosity? There is no reason why I should tell others something that is personal and private; you may have no qualms about your privacy, but I personally do. Moreover, I don't feel like explaining in detail every single ban, especially because I would be a hypocrite by discussing topics I literally barred from being discussed.
This would also trigger endless confrontation between users who would think they know best, claiming this and that warning should have been more / less harsh.
I'm sure I can think of half a dozen more reasons, just take 5 minutes and stuff like this becomes obvious.
High IQ reply from based modcel :feelsthink:

Not exactly about bans, but @Ellsworth ’s appeal is very mature. Props to him.

hello I am back thank you for asking about me and I promise I not be bad anymore! I be good boy, atleast until my warnings go away

yo why is @IlIlllllIlIl banned?
i tried searching, but his name is too shit for that.
can't send him pm because last seen 26.11.
i talked with him before he left,he is trying to find peace in his life

@HereWeCope ? why was he banned? I just noticed he PMd me awhile ago but that he is also banned so now I am curious.

Lmao show me the date of the PM
ages ago. i was just looking for an old PM and noticed he asked me a personal question but was banned which made me go :feelswhere::feelstrash:

No he made numerous bluepilled jew loving and female worship threads that I reported. He needs to be permabanned
My favorite is the "I love to imagine my oneitis get cucked by chad"

LMAO I know that's the one I'm talking about. Fucking CUCK

Yeah, and that's the nice way of saying it.

That dude must have been some soy infiltrator.

Why is @Dindu_Nuffin banned when he literally dindu nuffin?