Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Classic dodge the question but continue "muh mods r biased" rhetoric. Address the issue or stop shitting on the floor; in what context is this post that I quoted warranted?
To be devils advocate here. Alot of posts here can be aggressive and push the blackpill in your face. That doesn't necessarily imply you are not ugly or incel yourself even tho it might sound like that from one perspective.

Like " what you guys doing this weekend? ldaring while chad is slaying? all because you were born ugly, pathethic"

It might be incel shaming from one view but its also a brutal blackpill and could be said from one incel to another.
It can be used to push the harsh reality in someones face, effective to some incel in denial who doesn't know how over it really is. Not saying the ban wasn't justified, but do you see my point?

I think he should be judged my the majority of his posts, not just one cherry picked. Idk why do you insist on shitting on him long after he has been banned.
The explanation is simple, it's because cult of personality worshipers like you spring up after a ban and try to claim mod bias or some other crap when the user was in fact an incel-shaming piece of shit. This wouldn't be a discussion topic if you hadn't decided to defend him based on whatever distorted metrics you're using.

If you’re talking about this:

"Truly pathetic and sad, are you that ugly that no sane female would even talk to you?"

I may be taking this out of context, but this may not be an insult, it may just be him lamenting or expressing sympathy. Then again, I may be wrong since I don’t know the context.
That wasn't the context.

To be devils advocate here. Alot of posts here can be aggressive and push the blackpill in your face. That doesn't necessarily imply you are not ugly or incel yourself even tho it might sound like that from one perspective.

Like " what you guys doing this weekend? ldaring while chad is slaying? all because you were born ugly, pathethic"

It might be incel shaming from one view but its also a brutal blackpill and could be said from one incel to another.
It can be used to push the harsh reality in someones face, effective to some incel in denial who doesn't know how over it really is. Not saying the ban wasn't justified, but do you see my point?
See above.

JFL at arguing with high IQ mods over this. What's happened, happened. Arguing won't make mods unban him.

@WawelDragon1683
his time has come to an end

@Inceljoe deserves a cage thread dedicated to his chad landlord.... come on guys!

What even is a cage thread? I heard about it with @nausea but never understood.

What even is a cage thread? I heard about it with @nausea but never understood.

@nausea F

seriously what happened to @WawelDragon1683

free @SoyUnPerdedor

Use the members list.
No
Dec6b2cd3627e2d3a877179be15d254e

damn gonna miss vermilioncore after that denied appeal, hope to see him back in 5-6 months

reading @Vermilioncore ban appeal is depressing
i guess we will never see that new christmas avi after all :feelsbadman:

reading @Vermilioncore ban appeal is depressing
i guess we will never see that new christmas avi after all :feelsbadman:
Such is life, Nemanja. People come and go, no one is here to stay forever, everyone is mortal and everything just fades away, slowly but surely... Then we look back at those moments we spent together and remember...

@Vermilioncore F

Such is life, Nemanja. People come and go, no one is here to stay forever, everyone is mortal and everything just fades away, slowly but surely... Then we look back at those moments we spent together and remember...

@Vermilioncore F
Brutal read ngl :feelsbadman:
:f: for buddy boyo wish he listened when i said that he should be careful cause he was at 90% warning

@Vermilioncore F
.co wont last forever either.... Eventually (((They))) will nuke the site.

@Midwestcel
I remember that he was banned once or twice recently if this is permanent then it's over for him tbh

Okay nevrmind he is temporary banned but probably at 80 or 90 percent warning so he should be really careful when he comes back.

Last edited:
Race-baiting needs to end. Anyone who is blackpilled knows that it's not race but face that matters.
Agreed, while race has effect on SMV it's not the end all be all. As long as you have height, face and frame + NT your set, race be damned.

If you set a title before you are banned it won't change it afaik. Pretty sure banned users can't edit their profiles, but that may be just perm banned ones; haven't tested it myself.

Gonna miss @dragonbro what did he do?

Race-baiting needs to end. Anyone who is blackpilled knows that it's not race but face that matters.
I dont understand why nobody gets this through their heads

You dont need fucking pasty pig skin or a golden tan. You can be brown/olive as fuck and still slay if you have the right height, frame and face.

JFL random Chadpreet slays more prime pussy than the entire forum's sub4 white males combined.

@Fontaine :f::f::f:

One of the highest IQ members to roam the .co streets. Banned for larping about his ascension, is that correct?