Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Was @Loner437 an infiltrator? Is that why he got banned?

is @AntiPain coming back? I miss his depressing threads :feelscry:

is @AntiPain coming back? I miss his depressing threads :feelscry:
"Truly pathetic and sad, are you that ugly that no sane female would even talk to you?"

- AntiPain, 2018

Reality check = these are the posters you care about.

"Truly pathetic and sad, are you that ugly that no sane female would even talk to you?"

- AntiPain, 2018

Most of his post were fun tbh

Lol, just a redpiller/bluepiller who realized the site isn't for him, if he's going to blame people for being ugly like they deserve it.

Lol, just a redpiller/bluepiller who realized the site isn't for him, if he's going to blame people for being ugly like they deserve it.
He was blackpilled as fuck. That quote seems to be taken out of context.

He was blackpilled as fuck. That quote seems to be taken out of context.
Lol? In what context is that an appropriate thing to say on this site to another user? Note: Was not written as a joke, no /s, not in a joke thread.

- AntiPain, 2018

Brutal ngl

- AntiPain, 2018

was he a larper? cus most threads i saw was him rotting and being suicidal

was he a larper? cus most threads i saw was him rotting and being suicidal
He wasn't. Mods just don't like him. They can say whatever they want about him. It's not like he can defend himself.

What's the story behind sushifang? An strange necro was discovered today.

He wasn't. Mods just don't like him. They can say whatever they want about him. It's not like he can defend himself.
Classic dodge the question but continue "muh mods r biased" rhetoric. Address the issue or stop shitting on the floor; in what context is this post that I quoted warranted?

don't free incel shamers

R.I.P

@Vermilioncore

Based user, you will be missed

CEF84A5E 6655 4EEC 8CFA D1656E7F7AA7

What happened to my mellow autistic niggy @ASS_F

@ASS_F was the biggest soy of the site but i already miss him :cryfeels:

I like to see different opinions sometimes but it's true that he was too soy tbh. He should join cuckswithouthate
JFL yep he belongs there. This place is the only place left free of soy and cuckholdry and i want to keep it that way

Classic dodge the question but continue "muh mods r biased" rhetoric. Address the issue or stop shitting on the floor; in what context is this post that I quoted warranted?
I think he should be judged my the majority of his posts, not just one cherry picked. Idk why do you insist on shitting on him long after he has been banned.

Lol? In what context is that an appropriate thing to say on this site to another user? Note: Was not written as a joke, no /s, not in a joke thread.
If you’re talking about this:

I may be taking this out of context, but this may not be an insult, it may just be him lamenting or expressing sympathy. Then again, I may be wrong since I don’t know the context.

What did @ASS_F say that was too soy?

Nobody who replies to my threads should ever be banned...

What happened with the pua lover @Inceljoe ?

What happened with the pua lover @Inceljoe ?
Brutal. His stories about his Chad landlord were Cobainfuel.

Or maybe he was a larper?