Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

No, I'm genuinely curious. I said "buttbuddies" in quotes because that's what blickpall said in his appeal thread.
it's over for you

Why did @Bane of Arthropods got banned? Was he an alt?

@Bane of Arthropods it's over for you buddy boyo :feelscry:

I'm sorry but how is refusing to explain a ban not abdicating responsibility on the ban?
Because you (and other posters in here) are not entitled to an explanation, so not offering one is not abdicating any responsibility I have for the ban. I can explain it to the other mods, and to the user in question, which encompasses the entirety of my responsibility.

But this site presents itself as something different than that, and it's frustrating.
Where exactly do we do that? What promises have we made that are not being fulfilled?

Why do you insist on being so condescending in every reply to someone airing a grievance about something, even if they're being cordial and acting in good faith? It's completely unnecessary and provocative.
I know this was directed at Serge, but I'd just like to point out that your long-winded complaints are accusatory and sensationalist in nature, without really offering anything of substance. It's not hard to see why they fall on deaf ears or are responded to in a manner you may consider less than pleasant.

Brutal. How did mods expose him? Did he accidentally use his account without his VPN/proxy? Was there an IP match of an old user?
I really want to know who it was ngl

Bane perma'd?! Holy shit.

He makes almost 3,000 posts in 2 weeks only to see his time here come to a shuddering halt...brutal.

What alt was he, he reminded me so much of sniffles from last January, both postmaxxed so hard to break the system, both had different funny gif avis that they switched from, both were alts that eventually got caught

What alt was he, he reminded me so much of sniffles from last January, both postmaxxed so hard to break the system, both had different funny gif avis that they switched from, both were alts that eventually got caught
What was Sniffles original account?

Sniffles is now unbanned. He postmaxxed even harder than Bane - he had over 1,300 posts by his fifth day.

Beyond over for postmaxxercels. Anything to escape greyceldom i guess

@Convergence what happened?

Holy shit. 2020cels dropping like flies.

permanent

requested
Jesus Christ! NepgearWTF

a moment of silence for the fallen greycels

He wasn't based he was pretty damn annoying tbh.

"Galleo is a catch" bee-yoo-ti-ful, :feelsseriously:. He sounded like some edgy 15 year old imitating ER

"Galleo is a catch" bee-yoo-ti-ful, :feelsseriously:. He sounded like some edgy 15 year old imitating ER
Yeah that and him constantly talking in 3rd person was annoying as fuck. Sometimes his posts legit make me want to tear my eyes out from the cringe :kys::kys::kys::kys:

Thanks god that Galleo is banned i hate how he talked in third person

How do Incels contact other Incels if they’re banned. Bane of Arthropods was my first Video Gamecel friend.

PERMA Ban all white knights, cucks, moralfags, anime fags, postmaxers, soy boys, and tranny loving faggots onsight.

That'll leave the forum with.... what, 5 people posting?

why was @Galleo banned?

Bragging and his title under his username basically explains it all

What did he brag about? Did he have an experience with a foid or did he just say he's a supreme gentleman wannabe?