Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

" didnt read "
jfl

extremely brutal ngl
The part that got me fucked up was when he tells him

"i've already wasted enough time reading the walls of text that i've banned you for."

Literal Gold :feelskek:

@ZkinnyG

7ZUUWiK.jpg
Who are you lmao
And why do you hate me
I’ve Never even interacted with you
also why was @ZkinnyG banned?
It was for something small

free @ReallyRice

People need to not mix not giving a shit with support too tbh
You couldn't express it any better. The public doesn't acknowledge our suffering, and it's tragic that it has to come to the point of someone going George Sodini to be noticed.
I'd sleep a bit better at night if i knew that no one would ever go ER again for the rest of history but if it happens i don't give a fuck tbh.
Sometimes i even fantasize about getting euthanized in an event like that.

@BarbarianCel ??

@TedKaczynskiFan this user has zero posts how come he is banned?

I don't think he was gay.

His advice to become a tranny seems like a joke and so does losing your v card by getting fucked in ass. What was the third post about tho about any idea?
he was gay. the third post was "would you date a girl with a dick, or are you volcel?"

he was gay. the third post was "would you date a girl with a dick, or are you volcel?"
So he was gay and had tranny-tendencies

The stuff inceldom does to your brain

permanent.

How can you get banned if you have zero posts? I don't understand. Did he say some fucked up shit in private messages?