Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@ShySaxon free him

Permanent.
Good riddance Rassifag tbh. Based mod team for making a high IQ decision.
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif

Requested.
Brutal... I'll miss @ShySaxon. Free him tbh

He was a huge bluepilled Larping homo

He should’ve been banned sooner
didn't he expose himself as 6'5? he definitely had some element of larping normalscum

Wow. Wouldn't have thought Saxon would request. One of my favorite posters too.

RIP @ShySaxon

Any update on @bill00 incoming ban appeal?

Perm? Fucking finally

Just worship islam bro
he comes off as LARPy to me tbh. I have no proof so I wont 100% call him a fakecel but something about him seems fishy.

Can never trust anyone nowadays.
I trust you though. At least more than most
probably because I am a boringcel tbh. + catavis make you look more trustworthy since cat halo

View attachment 213144
few instances of stuff like this where he for no reason starts spouting IT level garbage, telling users that they’re incel because they’re shitposting on discord, as well as claiming that ‘betabuxxing and getting a wife is the only way for an incel to be respectable’
very suspicious. That + his Jihad spam is sketch tbh.

yeah, users that drone on and on about race or religion are usually garbage in one way or another
I wonder if he was really muslim tbh. As I said before he always came off as fake to me

@Rassimov
Permanent.

What rule did he break, though? If it was just that thread where he said something people disagreed with, then others will reserve any contrarian or novel ideas for fear of being banned by mob rule.

Please tell me he was actually doing something wrong.
He shouldn't get banned because people hate or disagree with something he posted tbh.

Yeah, WTF. That is some reddit tier bullshit.

What rule did he break, though? If it was just that thread where he said something people disagreed with, then others will reserve any contrarian or novel ideas for fear of being banned by mob rule.

Please tell me he was actually doing something wrong.

The thing about rassimov is it became more and more obvious that his threads weren't things he actually believed, but were a means of getting reactions. That's pretty much the definition of bait. He also had 4 warnings for bragging. "I'm over 6'0 but that's still too short" "I have perfect jaw development" "girls say i'm cute but that's bad" "I asked a girl out and she said yes but nothing sexual happened" etc. etc.

The thing about rassimov is it became more and more obvious that his threads weren't things he actually believed, but were a means of getting reactions. That's pretty much the definition of bait. He also had 4 warnings for bragging. "I'm over 6'0 but that's still too short" "I have perfect jaw development" "girls say i'm cute but that's bad" "I asked a girl out and she said yes but nothing sexual happened" etc. etc.

Wow, what a fucking prick.

Thanks for clearing that up.

@ZkinnyG 価値のあるものは何も失われませんでした。:feelsYall:

Seemed more like conditioning tbh. what he forgot to acknowledge was that 70% of the forum has never seen first hand female validation of any kind. A classic Memecel.

I was under the impression that he genuinely believed the crap he was sharing here, and he became a bit overconfident in thinking that a majority of the forum would be able to relate, or at the very least agree with his point of view

The man was certainly bluepilled beyone repair.

He was just a clickbaiter. Pretty sure he actually believed the threads and substance of what he was talking about but sensationalized the titles for exposure.

Last edited:
Fuark rassimov got the hammer? I thought he was pretty high IQ, I liked his wording.

Fuark rassimov got the hammer? I thought he was pretty high IQ, I liked his wording.
Sure, his wording was alright. the content of his threads on the other hand...

Yeah. 90% of his threads were bluepill trash.

"good wording" + bluepill cope threads = dogshit thread
just take the eyebrowpill bro

Eyebrows matter lol. Pheno/coloring/soft features >> bones.
yeah of course but he meant having eyebrows vs not having eyebrows

I have never seen anyone with no eyebrows at all