Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@rightfulcel @nihility

Oh i see now
nice avi

@cucked got banned for his marriage thread. Truth be told, he did drop some super saiyan atomic blackpills that would scorch this Earth. But rules are rules and can't say I'm surprised he got banned. Was a nice thread TBH despite bragging.
poor guy, he is a great example of "ascended" incel

@ShySaxon

Why? He was literally unbanned a few min ago

Istockphoto 530347271 612x612

@ShySaxon good riddance. racist peace of human garbage. also low iq and coping hard
@ShySaxon

Why? He was literally unbanned a few min ago
maybe because he said"your argument is invalid because of your shit skin color" but i dno

@ShySaxon good riddance. racist peace of human garbage. also low iq and coping hard

maybe because he said"your argument is invalid because of your shit skin color" but i dno

Link? I wanna see.

Damn WTF? He actually said that? Thats insane.

Damn WTF? He actually said that? Thats insane.
Ye But he thought i was darkskinned Mohammed, what he said lol. I can link screenshot, sec
Screenshot 70

Screenshot 73

Screenshot 74

Hope he is perma banned tbh. His attitude dont belong here when a large group are ethnic.

Last edited:
I thought racism was allowed here. I've seen plenty of racism here. In fact, I'd say that I'm arguably one of the biggest racists here. I've trashed and shat on ethnics and curries a lot. Like to the point where its my gimmick. I admit there are lots of race coping bluepillers here who deny their racial inferiority. To deny the racepill is to deny the blackpill.
Yeah but that's towards bluepilled curries who do stupid things obviously. Not anyone here

Still no anwsers about @KKKcel

I thought racism was allowed here. I've seen plenty of racism here. In fact, I'd say that I'm arguably one of the biggest racists here. I've trashed and shat on ethnics and curries a lot. Like to the point where its my gimmick. I admit there are lots of race coping bluepillers here who deny their racial inferiority. To deny the racepill is to deny the blackpill.
It is allowed. I think the reason he was banned was personal attack rather than racism.

He didn't say anything too bad that's beyond this place. People are too sensitive.
he could have also been banned for something else too.

@ShySaxon only shat on one user, not an entire ethnic group. but snitchcels gonna snitch because someone said meany words. @ShySaxon would of been banned a long time ago if he was /Pol/fagging but his history says otherwise. (besides those screenshots by @Ropemaxx).

@ShySaxon only shat on one user, not an entire ethnic group. but snitchcels gonna snitch because someone said meany words. @ShySaxon would of been banned a long time ago if he was /Pol/fagging but his history says otherwise. (besides those screenshots by @Ropemaxx).
Why you defending this scumbag tho, his iq is around 60

To be fair if he wasn't talking shit he wouldn't have been banned in the first place. You can't defend someone who's being a piece of shit.

I mean you can, but thats retarded.

Wow.

He can go fuck himself. We don't need this shit on the forum
To be fair I don't know if you were joking but in response to a thread I made about self hating ethnics on her you said "whites are gods" and then sent me a screenshot of a post you made listing how superior whites are to ethnics.

To be fair I don't know if you were joking but in response to a thread I made about self hating ethnics on her you said "whites are gods" and then sent me a screenshot of a post you made listing how superior whites are to ethnics.
But the difference is that I wasn't making personalized attacks against .co members

There's a world of difference between using racial epithets as a joke when you're shitposting and actually being hostile towards somebody because of their skin colour or ethnicity.

There's a world of difference between using racial epithets as a joke when you're shitposting and actually being hostile towards somebody because of their skin colour or ethnicity.

I get why its allowed. The racial slurs like nigger or spic when used as a joke are harmless. And edgy whites do need a way to cope somehow.

But if people are so gungho on being a racist piece of human trash then why not visit stormfront.

Demba