Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Bleachcel

@Bleachcel

Uncage my nigga @Bleachcel

@Bleachcel bro:feelsbadman:

What happened to @Bleachcel? Was it the "Free Brendio" comment?

Why is @Bleachcel banned?

He threatened to shoot up his school in blatant terms. But he was joking. I assume he didn't think the mods would mind?

@K3MP3R ?
Lmao another graycel gone

danigirl and koneko down. Lmfao.
It was always kind of suspicious how he always posted shit about IT and the hilariously bad autism LARPing
Not to mention he refused like 1 thousand times to post his damn hand in a thread

It was always kind of suspicious how he always posted shit about IT and the hilariously bad autism LARPing
Not to mention he refused like 1 thousand times to post his damn hand in a thread
@K3MP3R literally made their account and started posting the exact second koneko got banned. Even posting about "how much she liked IT" as their 3rd post.

Oh, and in the full reddit chat logs I tried to bait her into spilling the beans on her friend (I didn't refer to dani specifically) and she said "snitches get stitches" Right after that the other Kemper account appears out of nowhere.

@K3MP3R literally made their account and started posting the exact second koneko got banned. Even posting about "how much she liked IT" as their 3rd post.

Oh, and in the full reddit chat logs I tried to bait her into spilling the beans on her friend (I didn't refer to dani specifically) and she said "snitches get stitches" Right after that the other Kemper account appears out of nowhere.
Nice investigation tbh
Nothing of value was lost

Nice investigation tbh
Nothing of value was lost
I think they got banned coincidentally at the same time for other reasons, but I'm hoping mods will keep it that way.

Is @Edmund_Kemper permed or not?

@Bleachcel
free ma boii
Tenor 14

@GoffSystemQB what do u think?

@Bleachcel done and done

@monstercel

These Graycels are dropping like flies JFL

@Bleachcel uncage my nigga