Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Edmund_Kemper is Palestinian? Ded srs? (((They))) got him now, boyos.. :cryfeels:

How do we know this is real though. Could just be an orbiter
This line of argumentation can be used for anything though. No amount of proof is enough because it could just be faked. I'm not disagreeing with you btw, but this needs to be understood. Most forms of verification can be faked. The only real proof we could get and be 100% sure of is a full doxxing or a physical meetup with him by another well established member. Both would be overkill though to post on a forum.
A user previously suggested it was an alt account
An alt made by a smart person wouldn't have the same name in different characters. The point of an alt is to evade bans, which that alt doesn't do very well. What likely happened is this reddit foid he's been talking about in his threads or another outsider made an account that spoofed his name in order to cause chaos and confusion.

Only temp, but partly my fault since it seems I left some permanent warns on him so hes stuck at a permanent 30%, I'll remove those once the warn deletion thing gets fixed since people aren't supposed to get permanent warns
Holy shit brutal :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Only temp, but partly my fault since it seems I left some permanent warns on him so hes stuck at a permanent 30%, I'll remove those once the warn deletion thing gets fixed since people aren't supposed to get permanent warns
>he does it for free
brutal warn deletion

@Edmund_Kemper seems legit, any way to bring him back? Or is there other stuff going on that we don't know about. Thanks.

I guess with plastic surgery anything is possible. I wouldn't shake a stick at a tranny though. Trannies are gross tbh. Like even more gross than homos. He was probably drunk when he made that thread.

The sick/sad thing is that some incels actually become trannies as a solution to their problem. Mind blown. Just gross
It doesn't even look attractive to be honest. It looks like a someone molded out of plastic and still a tranny. Still has a comically long midface which females don't have.

I don't know if it's because they're famous or because of body or what. I also don't like lip injections they usually end up looking disgusting even on regular females.

Last edited:
It doesn't even look attractive to be honest. It looks like a someone molded out of plastic and still a tranny. Still has a comically long midface which females don't have.

I don't know if it's because they're famous or because of body or what. I also don't like lip injections they usually end up looking disgusting even on regular females.
Yeah it does kind of look weird like a Barbie doll gone wrong or something. ngl :feelshmm:

Yeah it does kind of look weird like a Barbie doll gone wrong or something. ngl :feelshmm:
The voice as well, a lot of mtf troids still have more male voices which freaks me out :feelswow:

The voice as well, a lot of mtf troids still have more male voices which freaks me out :feelswow:
Yeah I just saw her photo and that was it for me, I said thats it, I'm done, out of here. Its either a foid with plastic surgery gone wrong or its some kind of... he/she freak.

Its a good thing I don't drink anymore. When I used to drink, I was a lot more based, but I didn't follow the rules anywhere in life. Now that I'm 2 years sober things are a lot different ngl. I probably wouldn't have lasted long here if I was on the booze :feelsYall:

@ThePlagueDoctor @Pennywise @Diocel @manicel anyone who says I’m a foid is a liar. I even proved it to @FrailPaleStaleMale on discord. I already sent him my wrist photo and a photo of myself (wearing sunglasses in case IT hack me) and other shit. This is just some rumor started by @NEETard and @GoffSystemQB that I’m danigirl because they’re assholes. Just because I have “hilariously bad autism” doesn’t mean I’m a LARPer. I have ocd which is why I repeat questions for reassurance. And as a person with autism, I can get obsessed with certain people which is why I posted about danigirl a few times and made a thread about some Indian gangster who nobody else in America would know about

@ThePlagueDoctor @Pennywise @Diocel @manicel anyone who says I’m a foid is a liar. I even proved it to @FrailPaleStaleMale on discord. I already sent him my wrist photo and a photo of myself (wearing sunglasses in case IT hack me) and other shit. This is just some rumor started by @NEETard and @GoffSystemQB that I’m danigirl because they’re assholes. Just because I have “hilariously bad autism” doesn’t mean I’m a LARPer. I have ocd which is why I repeat questions for reassurance. And as a person with autism, I can get obsessed with certain people which is why I posted about danigirl a few times and made a thread about some Indian gangster who nobody else in America would know about
cope

I already showed proof that frailpalestalemale on discord. Jesus you guys are so brainwashed by NEETard. It’s like you enjoy the idea of a LARPer

k bro, u seemed suspicious

k bro, u seemed suspicious
Many people can seem suspicious. I got suspicious toward @AccoubtError but then I decided he’s genuinely incel

@Edmund_Kemper Welcome back, yeah I saw the photo and although you do look like a wristcel, its a mans wrist. Mods here have been doxxed by them before, I saw, so you really can't be too careful. Really they are out to doxx anyone on this whole fucking forum. Antifags never fight fair. You will just be on your way out to your car one day to buy tendies and get a Louisville slugger in the back of your head with 4 trannies kicking in your ribs. All because you are lonely and want a girlfriend. What a world we live in. :feelsclown:

@Edmund_Kemper Welcome back, yeah I saw the photo and although you do look like a wristcel, its a mans wrist. Mods here have been doxxed by them before, I saw, so you really can't be too careful. Really they are out to doxx anyone on this whole fucking forum. Antifags never fight fair. You will just be on your way out to your car one day to buy tendies and get a Louisville slugger in the back of your head with 4 trannies kicking in your ribs. All because you are lonely and want a girlfriend. What a world we live in. :feelsclown:
My wrist is normal I think for a 22 year old man

My wrist is normal I think for a 22 year old man

I am a framecel among other things so I can almost put my "Ok" :feelsokman: around my wrist. Wristcelling is just coping framecels, really. Not quite, but almost. The only thing keeping it out of the way is my bones. I got maybe 2-3 cm distance between my "ok" fingers. I remember reading on various subreds that that was the definition of a "true" wristcel, if you can get you ok fingers around your wrist. I just thought it was funny, and tried it myself.

I am a framecel among other things so I can almost put my "Ok" :feelsokman: around my wrist. Wristcelling is just coping framecels, really. Not quite, but almost. The only thing keeping it out of the way is my bones. I got maybe 2-3 cm distance between my "ok" fingers. I remember reading on various subreds that that was the definition of a "true" wristcel, if you can get you ok fingers around your wrist. I just thought it was funny, and tried it myself.
My autism makes me incel

@Diocel was just a fap away from ban anyways

This is just some rumor started by @NEETard and @GoffSystemQB that I’m danigirl because they’re assholes.
No, it isn't you joined the forum and convinced the entire forum you were a LARP or foid including a mod shortly after joining in this thread. That's where the "rumor" came from. I sent over 7 messages of text to the mods on it far longer than any thread on here so it was not just some nonsense that had zero substantiation.

Frankly it's hard to believe a legit incel would ever type the words in this thread. Maybe you bullied someone growing up but then again you have AUTISM and were defending teasing/verbal bullying the type which seems rather NT.

Because of your moral equivocating stances on many issues if you're not a LARP in some manner that means your necrophiliac obesssesion, violent fantasies, etc is all real and not just part of some LARP attempt because of the nature of your account (being named after Kemper). Which is a whole other can of worms.

Don't blame me for being so suspicious that I was sent that thread by someone else calling you a foid a couple months ago in relation to another LARPer being exposed. Many others have suspected your account was a LARP in threads I read (and you never responded to the accusations of course). So don't think this is something that just materialized out of nowhere. It absolutely had everything to do with the behavior on your account.

Last edited:
@Diocel why? I know he had many warnings but what banned him?

I don't think he will ask for a ban. I guess he is actually gone. Damn :feelsbadman:.

:f:
I will miss him and his funny gifs of that dude. Fuck man. Free my bro @Diocel tbh

No, it isn't you joined the forum and convinced the entire forum you were a LARP or foid including a mod shortly after joining in this thread. That's where the "rumor" came from. I sent over 7 messages of text to the mods on it far longer than any thread on here so it was not just some nonsense that had zero substantiation.

Frankly it's hard to believe a legit incel would ever type the words in this thread. Maybe you bullied someone growing up but then again you have AUTISM and were defending teasing/verbal bullying the type which seems rather NT.

Because of your moral equivocating stances on many issues if you're not a LARP in some manner that means your necrophiliac obesssesion, violent fantasies, etc is all real and not just part of some LARP attempt because of the nature of your account (being named after Kemper). Which is a whole other can of worms.

Don't blame me for being so suspicious that I was sent that thread by someone else calling you a foid a couple months ago in relation to another LARPer being exposed. Many others have suspected your account was a LARP in threads I read (and you never responded to the accusations of course). So don't think this is something that just materialized out of nowhere. It absolutely had everything to do with the behavior on your account.
Most people here never called me a LARPer also I changed my mind on the whole bullying thing I was a newcel and also just because somebody doesn’t wanna kill bullies doesn’t mean he’s a foid or LARPer. FrothySolutions acts less incel-ish than I ever did

Most people here never called me a LARPer also I changed my mind on the whole bullying thing I was a newcel and also just because somebody doesn’t wanna kill bullies doesn’t mean he’s a foid or LARPer. FrothySolutions acts less incel-ish than I ever did
Most people in that thread did. And a few others in other threads.

Also it was far more than that it was HOW and WHAT you said in the thread that caused suspicion not even just merely the position you took.

Other people have accused Frothy of that but I dont agree. I think he even called me soy when i brought up an example of walking with someone after class as to how not everyone you see walking together is a couple.

Most people in that thread did. And a few others in other threads.

Also it was far more than that it was HOW and WHAT you said in the thread that caused suspicion not even just merely the position you took.

Other people have accused Frothy of that but I dont agree. I think he even called me soy when i brought up an example of walking with someone after class as to how not everyone you see walking together is a couple.
Just because as a newcel I thought bullying isn’t the worst thing you can experience doesn’t make me a LARPer. You’re just paranoid about LARPera so you pick out anyone who disagrees remotely with anything you say. You don’t even have any actual proof of me being a foid I literally sent a pic of myself and my wrist pic and record my own voice but then you’ll just say I had an “orbiter” like as if sub5 men can hang out with a foid
Tbh. Suspicion was reasonable. Reasonable enough for quite a lot of people to come to the same conclusion
Well I already sent you enough proof that I’m male. Just because I didn’t think getting teased in school is a super traumatic experience doesn’t mean I’m a foid. That’s just an accusation people here use to silence people

Last edited:
Just because as a newcel I thought bullying isn’t the worst thing you can experience doesn’t make me a LARPer. You’re just paranoid about LARPera so you pick out anyone who disagrees remotely with anything you say
Ok dude. It wasn't myself who put me on to you. Someone else did.

Actually even before that someone told me they thought you were a fed/LARPer and I said no.

It was your own behavior that aroused suspicions. I went from saying you were just an autist to believing otherwise.

Ok dude. It wasn't myself who put me on to you. Someone else did.

Actually even before that someone told me they thought you were a fed/LARPer and I said no.

It was your own behavior that aroused suspicions. I went from saying you were just an autist to believing otherwise.
Just because I have “hilariously bad autism” doesn’t mean I LARP. Yeah I ask questions repeatedly because I have OCD and a reassurance problem. Doesn’t mean no autist can have that problem. Autism is a spectrum. You can’t expect artists to be like each other

Just because I have “hilariously bad autism” doesn’t mean I LARP. Yeah I ask questions repeatedly because I have OCD and a reassurance problem. Doesn’t mean no autist can have that problem. Autism is a spectrum. You can’t expect artists to be like each other
What I meant is that I myself went from believing you have "hilariously bad autism" and defending you to believing otherwise due to your accounts behavior.

So yes you have definitely acted suspicious and it was your accounts behavior/other evidence. Not that I or someone else is being an asshole to you.

I think I've seen over a dozen people who think there is something up with your account. I don't know how someone even does that tbh. So don't just play the victim game.

Frankly you'd think there was an underlying reason why you set off so many people's alarm bells.