Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

The ones who spam that chadlites betabuxx landwhales and stuff are clearly trolling normies.

Yeah, I never believed in this - always observing a lot of looksmatched above average looking pairs with my own eyes.

Everyone that is "unique" is not an incel tbh.

Attention seeking/trolling behavior or fakecels make better posts because of the validation they received in life who knows. I've noticed all the people that people call for to be unbanned many of them are not incels.
true, but then again incels do not exist on incels.co

@rightfulcel NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You mogg me beyond reality. Females had a crush on you before and you are also able to drive? I really need to end my life. But go for you though.
he can drive now? what? drivers license pill strikes again

@rightfulcel NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You mogg me beyond reality. Females had a crush on you before and you are also able to drive? I really need to end my life. But go for you though.
No offense to you, but why do I always get mylifeistrash vibes from you and your entire persona. Just be careful cuz one little slip and you're banned forever :feelshehe: :feelswhere::feelshmm:

No offense to you, but why do I always get mylifeistrash vibes from you and your entire persona. Just be careful cuz one little slip and you're banned forever :feelshehe: :feelswhere::feelshmm:

Everyone that is "unique" is not an incel tbh.

Attention seeking/trolling behavior or fakecels make better posts because of the validation they received in life who knows. I've noticed all the people that people call for to be unbanned many of them are not incels.
Attention whoring / gimmick abusing is a massive red flag

Major Suicidefuel even on these forums there's still a normtrash tier popularity contest and rankings certainly do not help with that
Youre absolutely correct that anyone who spams such shit with such arrogance only does it because of the endless validation they get irl. Truecels are much more cautious because they don't receive validation at all

Last edited:
Attention whoring / gimmick abusing is a massive red flag

Major Suicidefuel even on these forums there's still a normtrash tier popularity contest and rankings certainly do not help with that
Youre absolutely correct that anyone who spams such shit with such arrogance only does it because of the endless validation they get irl. Truecels are much more cautious because they don't receive validation at all
I always disliked that.
If their friend is banned, they still want his cock and defend him.
If it's someone else, an unpopular poster they don't hesitate to trash him. They didn't dare when he was around.

I always disliked that.
If it's someone else, an unpopular poster they don't hesitate to trash him. They didn't dare when he was around.
Yep exactly how normtrash behave. Makes you think

@rightfulcel i’m gonna miss you brother

@rightfulcel good riddance faggot

@rightfulcel i’m gonna miss you brother
C198682d73cad281e989f860c35aa0de

I always disliked that.

Ofcourse they are not, I'm not stupid. I mean to say that, on one hand we have a guy with extreme theories and on the other a guy who is famous on an incel forum for not getting a driver license, talks about hitting the gym and "lifting females". His le quirky gimmick is plainfully obvious.
I could be wrong tho, maybe German is really an incel but you never know.

Ofcourse they are not, I'm not stupid. I mean to say that, on one hand we have a guy with extreme theories and on the other a guy who is famous on an incel forum for not getting a driver license, talks about hitting the gym and "lifting females". His le quirky gimmick is plainfully obvious.
Lol german is fakecel as fuck

how long until @rightfulcel's best friend @LastGerman comes out and finally admits he actually has a driver's license, fucked 4 girls this past week, and owns 3 BMW cars?

Nah

@LastGerman is fakecel as fuck.

I wouldn't be surprised if he mogs zyros and gets laid every weekend.

I'll keep this short and sweet. Due to several issues I'm currently facing in my personal life I no longer have time to moderate this forum or be an active member. As such, I am requesting a permaban. Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time. Things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, though my life will always be worse than before it all started.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Shout-outs to the high T horse face ogres, the old /r/incels members, and the puahate OGs.

It's been an honor, thanks and good luck out there.
I'll keep this short and sweet. Due to several issues I'm currently facing in my personal life I no longer have time to moderate this forum or be an active member. As such, I am requesting a permaban. Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time. Things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, though my life will always be worse than before it all started.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Shout-outs to the high T horse face ogres, the old /r/incels members, and the puahate OGs.

It's been an honor, thanks and good luck out there.
GOD FUCKIJNG DAMNIIIITTT :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

To be honest this has always been the case for incel communities. Fact is they are magnets for the kind of people who want to come in and want to be somewhere where they can feel above everyone else.

Nah

@LastGerman is fakecel as fuck.

I wouldn't be surprised if he mogs zyros and gets laid every weekend.
cope he's truecel. His jaw is narrow as fuck

how long until @rightfulcel's best friend @LastGerman comes out and finally admits he actually has a driver's license, fucked 4 girls this past week, and owns 3 BMW cars?
Let's hope soon

free bbc @Bleachcel

I always thought his DriverLicensePill was a LARP as big as the whole of the 3rd Reichs military at its largest & strongest...
I’ve always thought we was a larper. His license gimmick is the dead giveaway, it’s a commentary on the community’s defeatist attitude. He’s a funhouse mirror of most incels’ pointless insecurities. Never cared though cause he’s funny as fuck.

Last edited:
free @IamJacksBrokenHeart

ofc another autist who said "muh 6 feet isn't tall bro im only 6 feet" got banned for being a normie braggard
who
would've
GUESSED
I wonder why is it that sub 8 theorists or "6 feet isn't tall I'm only 6 feet ehwuehuwehwueh" braggers always turn out to be normie braggards :feelshehe::feelshehe:

I’ve always thought we was a larper. His license gimmick is the dead giveaway, it’s a commentary on the community’s defeatist attitude. He’s a funhouse mirror of most incels’ pointless insecurities. Never cared though cause he’s funny as fuck.
The driver's license pill was only funny for a few weeks at most. At this point it's just the stale and redundant LARP of a Chad fakecel.

cope he's truecel. His jaw is narrow as fuck
Post his face then, I dare you.

when people still join this forum after girls touched their dick in high school