Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Napoleon de Geso should be permanently banned of this site. I'm sick of hearing others "feeling sad" about his ban.
The mere existence of @Napoleon de Geso is a tight slap in the face of legit KHHV incels. He contributes absolutely nothing.
Anyone who sides that motherfucker is a LARPer themselves.

Perma ban that self proclaimed "faggycel" once and for all. I'm sick of his bullshit.

I'll keep this short and sweet. Due to several issues I'm currently facing in my personal life I no longer have time to moderate this forum or be an active member. As such, I am requesting a permaban. Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time. Things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, though my life will always be worse than before it all started.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Shout-outs to the high T horse face ogres, the old /r/incels members, and the puahate OGs.

It's been an honor, thanks and good luck out there.

giphy.gif

I've come to ask why @Napoleon de Geso was temp banned. If it even is a temp ban. He was one of those touchstones of a generation. It is quite a different place around here without him.

@Napoleon de Geso should be permanently banned of this site. I'm sick of hearing others "feeling sad" about his ban.
The mere existence of @Napoleon de Geso is a tight slap in the face of legit KHHV incels. He contributes absolutely nothing.
Anyone who sides that motherfucker is a LARPer themselves.

Perma ban that self proclaimed "faggycel" once and for all. I'm sick of his bullshit.
based

keep talking shit and i'll go 7 days free on your ass boi

he's cool, it's just the language barrier, when he say fag he mean being a framlet lol, altho he is fucked up in the head ngl

No man I'll tell you why these people like Napoleon a lot. Because, Napoleon is a circus animal of .co, we all laugh and make fun of him but deep down we know we don't want to become like him. He is our biggest fear.

He is my biggest fear. I don't want to become a Napoleon de Geso in my future.

Napoleon is the "incel" of .co and we are all "normies" laughing at him.

@Napoleon de Geso dang
@Futurecel2.0 dang

Whats going on? Everyone is getting banned left and right now

I'll keep this short and sweet. Due to several issues I'm currently facing in my personal life I no longer have time to moderate this forum or be an active member. As such, I am requesting a permaban. Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time. Things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, though my life will always be worse than before it all started.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Shout-outs to the high T horse face ogres, the old /r/incels members, and the puahate OGs.

It's been an honor, thanks and good luck out there.
He finally ascended. Lifefuel for all high T long mid-faced ogres.

ofc another autist who said "muh 6 feet isn't tall bro im only 6 feet" got banned for being a normie braggard
who
would've
GUESSED

You should've mentioned how he was a sub8 theorist tbh.
I wonder why is it that sub 8 theorists or "6 feet isn't tall I'm only 6 feet ehwuehuwehwueh" braggers always turn out to be normie braggards :feelshehe::feelshehe:

I wonder why is it that sub 8 theorists or "6 feet isn't tall I'm only 6 feet ehwuehuwehwueh" braggers always turn out to be normie braggards :feelshehe::feelshehe:
Because they aren't ugly lol. That's why "Chad only even for lamdwhales" shit attracts them.

This sounds like he is either going to jail or he was a fakecel and got a bitch pregnant, I can't think of anything else like this that he would have to deal with for "quite some time" (long enough that he'd permanently leave the site)
Slayers.co continues to be a clown show

idk.

There are still plently of sub5 truecels on here.
Someone needs to buy a chads.co domain and make it redirect to this site at this point

LMFAO at this rate Instagram has more clueless truecels that don't know they're incel than incel forums

Just lol at @rightfulcel you fucking pathetic piece of shit, fuck man, it's like every second guy is a sex haver here. Blowjob, handjobs my fucking ass this motherfucker should have been banned earlier.
Fucking piece of shit :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

INCELS.CO :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Let the purge continue. What kind of idiot disproves sub 8 theory when they are 14 and then goes on to become a sub 8 theorist?
a mentalcel. apparently he has autism. so it seems like his looks carried him early and he fucked shit up later, and blamed his looks because he wasn't a chad

Let the purge continue. What kind of idiot disproves sub 8 theory when they are 14 and then goes on to become a sub 8 theorist?
I think most of them tbh. I don't if it's because they see the difference between the way Chad gets treated them and get jealous despite experiencing success or what.

The other one who spammed the forum every day was a confirmed troll. Don't know if you saw any of his posts but it got to the point where it was just laughable. I would argue against him and then he wouldn't respond to me and say that the mods should ban me. Then who would make threads about how confidence is everything and if you were able to be truly confident you would get laid lol.

It's that combined with the people who buy it are usually autistic. Maybe a mix of both in @rightfulcel 's case.

Holy shit why would he even come to an incel forum?
They want to feel superior to truecels or are just sad fucks who are mad at only "being a 6feet normie with sexual experiences" that they aren't chad fucking different 20 girls a month
Brutal. So he was a larper all the time here..
to be honest, it was brutally obvious when he couldn't stop making threads about "only being 6 feet" and running his mouth about sub 8 theory, I'm pretty sure all of those faggots would be banned soon enough.

to be honest, it was brutally obvious when he couldn't stop making threads about "only being 6 feet" and running his mouth about sub 8 theory, I'm pretty sure all of those faggots would be banned soon enough.

I actually believed in sub8 myself(as a blackpilled noob) but if the majority of sub8 supporters are ok2good looking normies(using sub8 as a cope for their low effort / general laziness / "autism") I dont know should I believe much in it anymore.

I actually believed in sub8 myself(as a blackpilled noob) but if the majority of sub8 supporters are ok2good looking normies(using sub8 as a cope for their low effort / general laziness / "autism") I dont know should I believe much in it anymore.
There are some truths in it, but sub 8 theory doesn't mean sub 8=incel, just means you have to be an 8 to overcome other failos. However I feel that most of the sub 8 theorists are like what you described, normies who don't put in any effort who are lamenting about not being chad.

To be fair there's two different versions of sub8 theory. The ones who spam that chadlites betabuxx landwhales and stuff are clearly trolling normies.

It's legit in some form in that if you stay in your basement if you're sub8/sub7 then nothing will happen because you aren't good enough for Tinder.

Then there's the one that you'll get cucked by Chads and based off OLD data women only find sub8 men to be above-average in attractiveness, but they rate Chads as 6/10s and chadlites as 5/10s so I don't think the difference is super massive.

It's not like they're even rating Chads as 10/10s or something.

I've come to ask why @Napoleon de Geso was temp banned. If it even is a temp ban. He was one of those touchstones of a generation. It is quite a different place around here without him.
everyone unique gets banned

now its just "le epic postmaxxer that joined a week ago and reached 30k posts"

everyone unique gets banned

now its just "le epic postmaxxer that joined a week ago and reached 30k posts"
Everyone that is "unique" is not an incel tbh.

Attention seeking/trolling behavior or fakecels make better posts because of the validation they received in life who knows. I've noticed all the people that people call for to be unbanned many of them are not incels.

There are some truths in it, but sub 8 theory doesn't mean sub 8=incel, just means you have to be an 8 to overcome other failos. However I feel that most of the sub 8 theorists are like what you described, normies who don't put in any effort who are lamenting about not being chad.
Agree.

Sub8 does NOT mean that all sub8s are incel. It just means that you need to be an 8 to not get cucked in relationships and also means you will have a very hard time getting your looksmatch