Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

No, Total Imbecile is correct.

If you are 5' 4" but your face is 7/10 and you are WHITE, you can pick up HOT GIRLS unless you live in a country where the average male height is 5' 10". OFC you must be NT and functional in society.

I can proof you all, just PM me those who are interested.

Thats exactly why i believe FiveFour is a troll and fakecel.

If you are 5' 4" but your face is 7/10 and you are WHITE, you can pick up HOT GIRLS unless you live in a country where the average male height is 5' 10". OFC you must be NT and functional in society.

You have to have a better face than 7/10 if you are that short though. I'd say at least an 8/10 tbh tbh.

Being white has very little to do with it, if anything black manlets would do better

Proof me btw, Im interested

Being white has very little to do with it, if anything black manlets would do better

Proof me btw, Im interested
Gotta take a shower now, tomorrow (today) i PM you

And no black manlets could NEVER score the girl that the manlet chadlite scored at 5" 4'

Gotta take a shower now, tomorrow (today) i PM you

And no black manlets could NEVER score the girl that the manlet chadlite scored at 5" 4'
Don't bother wasting time arguing with him on it, he's low IQ and really, really is invested in a theory i've disprove of his.

Yes, I don't know who the hell this "gambler" gut is (if I'm remembering correctly) but that shit isn't "ironically funny", a chad avatar is nothing but an annoyance, I literlaly just came home from my job, saw a chad and stacey feeling eachother up in the open, and then I have to log in here to see chad's smug face again, could you guys keep your fucking masochism to yourself and just make your computer screen saver chad, the rest of us don't want to see that shit.
no

When's @chudur-budur back?

What the fuck happened to @NoMoreSlaving ? The dude is a genuine truecel.

@Zesto finally banned? Perma or temp?

@Zesto bro stop getting banned jfl

Free my nigga @Solitarian_Walker he wuz a good boi, he dindu NUFFIN

it's temporary.
Subarashīdesu!
tenor.gif

For a second there I thought it was permanent.

After seeing @FiveFourManlet 's face I feel kinda bad he was a truecel after all

What did Christisncel do? Blackpill101?

JFL at Zesto getting banned again. Is this the 3rd time now? I don't keep track of stuff like that well but I swear he's been temp banned at least 3 times.

JFL at Zesto getting banned again. Is this the 3rd time now? I don't keep track of stuff like that well but I swear he's been temp banned at least 3 times.
he’s going for the record

Why was @fukmylyf banned?

He’s VSTmaxxing

Fukmylyf probably got temp banned for bragging tbh, wouldn't surprise me.

After seeing @FiveFourManlet 's face I feel kinda bad he was a truecel after all

Exactly what I was thinking, maybe his bann needs to be rethought, maybe he was an incel who was coping because of his height, but his coping was so strong that he was completely deluded about his appearance, thinking that his only fault was the height, when his face (which mogs me this is a fact) was at the level of a normie, the combination of his height and the face of a normie makes him a truecel.

Exactly what I was thinking, maybe his bann needs to be rethought, maybe he was an incel who was coping because of his height, but his coping was so strong that he was completely deluded about his appearance, thinking that his only fault was the height, when his face (which mogs me this is a fact) was at the level of a normie, the combination of his height and the face of a normie makes him a truecel.
Apparently the picture that was going around was not the actual guy. The real five four manlet is actually very good looking facially according to someone who actually saw his face before

I feel like it should be explicit policy to periodically ban and unban extreme gimmick posters like this. Let them run free til their act gets tired then send them on vacation til we miss them.

Apparently the picture that was going around was not the actual guy. The real five four manlet is actually very good looking facially according to someone who actually saw his face before
he must have had a fun ride when people on looksmax.org and here spitted on he so much then LOL

imagine posting an image to troll but then a shitton of people begin pissing on you personally:lul::lul::lul:

If that's the case his bann is deserved, if his face is really on the level of a chad he should not be bragging

If that's the case his bann is deserved, if his face is really on the level of a chad he should not be bragging
So what I've heard is he has a Chad face but is turbo manlet and has the frame of an elementary school kid. I still don't think that's absolute incel level but it's a pretty bad deal tbh tbh

So what I've heard is he has a Chad face but is turbo manlet and has the frame of an elementary school kid. I still don't think that's absolute incel level but it's a pretty bad deal tbh tbh

Depending on his height, even his face of a chad may not help in that case, but It would be okay if he did not brag about his face, I'm the exact opposite of him I have a good height and frame but my face is horrible, not at all I would be bragging to the shortcels here, we are both incels but for different reasons.

I feel like it should be explicit policy to periodically ban and unban extreme gimmick posters like this. Let them run free til their act gets tired then send them on vacation til we miss them.
Genius

Is @Insalsa’s ban temporary or permanent?