Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

It's unfortunate that @Caesercel was banned, he seemed like a pretty laid back person and most of his threads were based and high quality.

@GoyimWithAttitude

Free him

free @Anime cel2d

How do you know his penis is that long? He could be lying.
true tbh. anyone could lie. i don't know why people would wanna lie about that here though

free @Billowel he made a typo and was gonna edit it but it got deleted too quickly.
Think it was his low effort thread on ID that was titled 0 and said wait for a second.
this pretty much

@Personalityinkwell
What happened? Why is he banned all of a sudden?

Based. Hopefully the rat stays dead this time

Probably another attention whoring stunt.
I don't think it was requested this time, but I don't think it's permenant either. Probably reached a 60% warning. I'm guessing it's cuz he literally made fun of me being a "pathetic incel" kinda self aware he isn't one.

I don't think it was requested this time, but I don't think it's permenant either. Probably reached a 60% warning. I'm guessing it's cuz he literally made fun of me being a "pathetic incel" kinda self aware he isn't one.
Sounds just like weed.

Humans really are Garbage lmao. Just here to stir up trouble and shit on other people to find purpose or meaning. Pathetic

@Personalityinkwell fakecel defender