Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

thank you for for providing me with an answer @Animecel2D, i am very grateful for this

What ever happened to @Seth MistWraith?

Why are you asking questions that you already know the answers to? Banned for being chad’s song btw.
why do you think i know the answer to this particular question? if i knew i wouldn't have asked

what happened to @vippnor?

what happened to @TollieRobertis419?

@Animecel2D please answer this question

what did @IncelKing get banned for?

what did @IncelKing get banned for?
As is customary with all curry”cels” he was banned for bragging about rejecting his 99th arranged marriageproposal. Ok, I admit that is a bit of hyperbole, but you get the overall point of it.

As is customary with all curry”cels” he was banned for bragging about rejecting his 99th arranged marriageproposal. Ok, I admit that is a bit of hyperbole, but you get the overall point of it.

he was curry? Brutal. I always thought he was white or sand. Just be curry

arranged marriage whores dont care about their husbands, they would immediately fuck chad upon arriving to a western country.

Free @Sparrow's Song or cuck

Last edited:
what happened to @CuckedRedditor?

@BrazilianSigmasDad help me out here

Hmmmm, I wonder why @coppernicus got banned

what is his main account?

where have you heard this information from? can you provide a source for you claim?

also, what happened to @EroticAutistiation?
Sources from @mental_out have told me

Why is @Yerberito banned?
i would say that's a pretty unreliable source of information to draw conclusion from.

what happened to @Irishcel?
Hmm I wonder what happened to @Irishcel too

Last edited:
Bro wtf free @BummerDrummer