Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@UninspiredGuy1
What did @UninspiredGuy1 do

I am not sure why, but hopefully it's permanent for being a tall white fakecel, bragging about his good looks, and insulting other users.

I am not sure why, but hopefully it's permanent for being a tall white fakecel, bragging about his good looks, and insulting other users.

>wake up sad
>Remember @UninspiredGuy1 is banned
>Suddenly life isn't so bad

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: Fuck, I thought the 15-year-old troll was exposed. But hey, rest and improve your mental health. @JohnWickCel :feelsmusic:;)
He is exposed. It's just It's not against the rules to be a 15 year old troll

@GoyimWithAttitude
@bill00
@Vermilioncore
@Weed
@needsolution
@TheSecondComing
@Solitarian_Walker
@NotQuiteChadLite

Free them

@Caesercel just lol at you still lurking here. Go slay CurryBarret

By this I mean meeting a girl that lives in the countryside and has little access to men except for the few that live in her town. She's horny but can't slutmaxx because she lives in a small town where most people know each other. You meet her online and smash and dash. Only thing is you might get shot by her hick dad.
I wouldn't do it.
Though I have that option, because I'm in curryland, and a lot of people live below the poverty line. NGL, it's been offered to me.

But I'm not gonna do it because I care about class, status, reputation, and the rest.
Does this warrant a ban?
@GoffSystemQB @mental_out

why is @JohnWickCel
Edit: banned

Stop asking to free users who have 0% chance at coming back
you are literally everyone's bitch here,dont respond to my messages its embarrasing
imagine being literally unlikeable in an incel forum,its so over for you

you are literally everyone's bitch here,dont respond to my messages its embarrasing
LMAO that was super fucking aggressive JFL.

anyway I like @Dregster666 way more than you. No one even knows who you are.

sad that some autists in an incel forum dont know me saddens me everyday tbh
just hop on that chair in ur avi Waste of oxygen

Damn you're mad. You went off on dreggester for no reason, and got put in your place. Take your L and move on

The fuck up bitch, literally who are you on the forum, I aint nobody's bitch, Ill cock slap the fuck out of your greycel ass. Im going to make you my bitch now, you done gone fucked up now

Exactly, what a fucking clown, acts like he's been here since the beginning, tagging users he doesn't even know JFL over for greycels

Nigga you're a forum midget, wtf do you expect, your post count alone warrants you to be treated like shit.

>statusfagging on an incel forum
cage moment

@Animecel2D wants @JohnDcel to be freed

What's up with @DirtyCurryCell ?

I think it's cuz he admitted he could get laid but wants classier women.
Good riddance, @DirtyCurryCell made it very apparent he was a standardcel (insinuated I was cucked for wanting to fuck my looksmatch :feelskek:) and is even friends with foids.

@Caesercel just lol at you still lurking here. Go slay CurryBarret
What did he do, I liked his posts tbh.

He was the least convincing larper I've seen in a while. His ban was a rush of lifefuel.
View attachment 331024
Probably the most satisfying ban so far, even if he wasn't fakecel he was an utter cunt to many members here.

This was a bit long ago but why was @Inline-g banned?

What did he do, I liked his posts tbh.
he unironically claimed that he looks like a white male model despite being an Indian oldcel and got banned for brag. one of the most bizarre happenings on the forum

he unironically claimed that he looks like a white male model despite being an Indian oldcel and got banned for brag. one of the most bizarre happenings on the forum
If he looks like a truecel surely he should be unbanned, maybe he was drunk when he posted that jfl.

If he looks like a truecel surely he should be unbanned, maybe he was drunk when he posted that jfl.
yeah at first everyone gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed he was joking or coping or trolling or something and let it slide. but then he got in to a 50 posts argument with @Grothendieck where he just kept adamantly claiming that he looks like Jordan Barrett and refused to back down so eventually the mods had to take action despite his how ridiculous his claim seemed to be

yeah at first everyone gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed he was joking or coping or trolling or something and let it slide. but then he got in to a 50 posts argument with @Grothendieck where he just kept adamantly claiming that he looks like Jordan Barrett and refused to back down so eventually the mods had to take action despite his how ridiculous his claim seemed to be
That is very bizarre indeed, looks like he did it to himself then by making those crazy claims. Still perm ban is a bit harsh imo.

Does anyone hear anything from @JohnWickCel ? I'm kinda anxious that he roped despite many people are saying that he was just LARPing.
Edit: nvm, active 2 minutes ago.

Does anyone hear anything from @JohnWickCel ? I'm kinda anxious that he roped despite many people are saying that he was just LARPing.

Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing forum list